Thursday, October 22, 2015

[ Double Jaw Surgery REAL Review / 6 month post-op ]






[ Double Jaw Surgery REAL Review / 
6 month post-op ]










Hello ~ :) This is my 6 month post-op pictures~
I heard that to everything settle down, it roughly takes about 6 months.
on my 5 month post-op, I saw my X-ray picture. the bone wasn't exactly attached fully. but my surgeon explained by making comparison with my old pictures. it was healing very well. :)

Recently, I am getting used to my new look. I don't think I have swelling anymore.












[ Before ]












I had prognathism with long chin. I basically had a long horse face so-called.
I had a fierce image. due to my jaw I also was suffering from headache and I could hear some noise from my jaw joint. Everything about my jaw was my biggest stress.  I was afraid to meet new people back then... Everything has improved after the surgery :)
 I'm happy.









[ 6 months later ]












People said that I look so natural. they don't think I had surgery. 
it just looks like I've got a little bit of touch-up.they said my impression has gotten more softer ! :)












I didn't have any complication. my sensation around my tip of chin and the root of my mouth is coming back about 60%. ( everything else has completely came back) . I guess it is taking some time. I don't even bother anymore actually haha. 

because it usually takes time. other than that, I do not have saggy part on my cheek or even double-chin. 














Apparently I don't have any problems but the incision scar part is feeling tighten when it's healing. the surgeon told me that I will have to get used to this feeling. I don't feel uncomfortable.

 but when I am aware of this part, I do not like this feeling. Actually, the root of my mouth is the most uncomfortable part. because I have to eat. I know that the sensation is coming back slowly. I just have to be more patience. 

















I meet a lot of people these days, because I feel more confident than ever. I just feel a little bit bad because I have my braces I can't really smile big.














The dentist told me that I still have a lot to go. the orthodontic treatment is in the process of correcting the arrangement. I guess that's why it looks irregular. it made me have cold sore inside of my mouth because of my braces. 

but~ I will be so happy to see my beautifully done teeth . don't you think ? 











Definitely made my face smaller and parting my hair in the middle looks good ! 













Every time I write down my review, I commonly feel this way.
MY BEST DECISION IN MY LIFE !!!!! 
my confidence, self-esteem and my appearance has truly improved well. also, my health problem with my jaw has gone . I can't be happy more !! I'm so proud of myself that I went through from the surgery to this now.. after 6 months.. 

For those who is thinking about having double-jaw surgery ,
I hope my review helped you a lot :) Thank You ~

















Real people, real results



ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review
ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.
(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)
ID hospital korea review

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9787 /+82-2-3496-9785
ID Mobile : +82-10-3187-5905


Contact us!
E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com
Skype / Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea
Whatsapp: +821031875905





 New AddressID Hospital, 142, Dosan-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(OLD address: ID Hospital, 5-6, Gangnam-gu, Seoul)
- Walk straight for 200 meters from exit 1 of Sinsa Station (line 3). We’re located next to Young Dong Hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment