Friday, October 25, 2019

Kitiana from USA enhanced her beauty after V line, V3 lifting and forehead reduction

Before surgery


id hospital v line before


I’m Kitiana from USA. I was chosen as ID Model 2019 and had surgery back in 2019. I had V line, forehead reduction and lifting. I chose I because they are the most well-known plastic surgery clinic in Korea.

Consultation day





The surgeons have such skill in plastic surgery they knew what I was looking for before I even voiced it. Super impressive, as well as can explain everything in detail, come up with effective alternatives & money saving suggestions. Dr. Lim Jong Woo did my V line and forehead reduction , Dr. Kwon Ju Yong did my V3 lifting.

After surgery


v line v3 lifting forehead reduction recovery before after



The pain was bearable. The first couple hours after the surgery, you are in pain however after that it is bearable. I had pain killers prescribed so I didn’t really feel much pain on wards. It’s just mainly discomfort from swelling. the hospital staff really took good care of me. After the surgery, I felt very nauseated because of the anesthesia, but when I informed the staff, they allowed me to stay another night at the hospital and showed me ways to get rid of the nauseated feeling such as teaching me breathing exercise. The first week was difficult because I couldn’t really eat normal food; I mainly just had porridge and juice.

id hospital v line v3 lifting forehead reduction before after



All in all I am more than satisfied. The way they did the surgery was very tasteful. I got just the right amount of feminine touch that I needed. I really love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment