Thursday, October 24, 2019

Kristen Lanae had V line, V3 lifting and under eye fat repositioning

Before surgery


kristen lanae before plastic surgery


I'm Kristen and I'm a cosplayer from the US. I have started to think about surgeries around 1 year ago. I didn’t like my under eyes dark circles and jaw shape, so I decided to get V line and V3 lifting to make more defined and tight jaw line and under eye fat graft for a freshier, less tired look.

Consultation


korea plastic surgery consultation


The surgeon for all of my 3 surgeries was dr. Lee Kyung Min. I can't rave enough about him.  He really understood what I wanted as far as aesthetic goals go. I really admire that he didn't try to force a cookie cutter look on me that you would get at a lot of other clinics in SK. He understood that I was from the US and beauty standards are different. He also spoke English very well!

After surgery


korean v line recovery before after


The first 7 hours are the hardest recovery wise but ID took good care of me. I have followed all the post op instructions to a T and have been healing wonderfully. At 1 week post op I was already eating solid foods again. I am now 6 weeks and all bruising is gone and I only have a small bit of swelling left. Everything looks great already and is exactly what I wanted!

id hospital before after kristen lanae

No comments:

Post a Comment