Tuesday, September 22, 2015

[ id hospital Liposuction for Arm [REVIEW] / get a slender arm with liposuction at ID hospital !! ]





 Liposuction for Arm [REVIEW] -

get a slender arm with liposuction at ID hospital !! 












 [ Before ]
















[ After ]




















I particularly am fat on my arms. I tried so many things, going on a diet, working out.. 
it never worked on my arms. I was very frustrated at that point. 

I had to wear a long sleeve to cover my arms even in the summer time.
then I was so stressed out I told my mom about it. she said 'why don't you get liposuction?'

so I went to the hospital with my mom for a consultation. the doctor was so nice to give me enough information and I could trust the assistant. so I decided to get surgery !

I don't know it was because of my arms or the fame of id hospital..
I did not have any discomfort. until I took my stitches off , it was a little bit uncomfortable when I take a shower. but my mom took a good care of me. 

I have told that I have to wear compression garment as much as possible. 
so I was wearing it most of time. I don't think I did a lot of care after the surgery.
even so, I lost a lot of fat on my arms..I have so much credit for id hospital now!!!

I'm going to expose my arm for the rest of the summer now~~ so excited !! Thank You ID !!















Want to find out more info about the liposuction at ID hospital ? Click the link below !! 













Real people, real results



ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review
ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.
(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)
ID hospital korea review

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9787 /+82-2-3496-9785
ID Mobile : +82-10-3187-5905


Contact us!
E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com
Skype / Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea
Whatsapp: +821031875905





 New AddressID Hospital, 142, Dosan-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(OLD address: ID Hospital, 5-6, Gangnam-gu, Seoul)
- Walk straight for 200 meters from exit 1 of Sinsa Station (line 3). We’re located next to Young Dong Hotel.


ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review

Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Vikas Gupta is one of the best surgeons who have many years of experience in this field of Liposuction surgery in India and serving in Profile Cosmetic Surgery Centre in Ludhiana.

    ReplyDelete