Wednesday, October 23, 2019

An American cosplayer Kupo Vannie got her rhinoplasty and V line in ID Hospital

Before surgery

I am a cosplayer from the US. I’ve been thinking of having rhinoplasty and facial contouring surgery for 5-6 years before deciding to go to Korea. After extensive research I decided that ID Hospital is the place to be because they have specialized surgeons.

plastic surgery in korea kupo vannie


I wanted to change my bulbous tip to make it more thin and to make my wide nostrils more defined. I also wanted a higher nose bridge as it was very flat. As for facial contouring I wanted V line surgery for a more defined chin and slimmer jaw line.



Consultation day

id hospital kupo vannie consultation

I had consultation with dr Lim for V line and dr Song for rhinoplasty. I showed my desirable results on the pictures that I brought. The consultation was very detailed, and my surgeons reconfirmed the shape of the nose and jaw that I wanted.



After surgery


recovery for rhinoplasty and v line korea

I did research before the surgery so I knew that the first days would be very tough. However when I got a rhinoplasty cast removed the first thing I noticed was that my nose bridge got a lot higher and even though it was very swollen I could see a huge difference. I checked in with both of my surgeons, saw my X rays and I loved my results. The recovery was more uncomfortable than painful, but it all was worth it.

rhinoplasty and v line before after id hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment