Monday, November 11, 2019

Transgender Cluam Sutherland and her facial feminization story in ID Hospital

Before surgery



As a transgender woman I’ve always known that someday I would need to undergo plastic surgery to enhance my facial features. Thankfully, I came across ID Hospital and its amazing facial feminization before / after results. They seemed very experienced and reputable in the surgical field for years so I finally made the exhilarating decision to go forth with plastic surgery at ID Hospital. My main and only goal was to get more feminine look, so I entrusted my face to ID’s surgeons.

Consultation

My facial feminisation surgery consisted of 4 procedures  under 1 operation at ID Hospital. Dr. Chi Young Bang was my rhinoplasty surgeon. I had many concerns for how I didn’t want my rhinoplasty to appear, but little understanding of how I’d like for my result to be. Dr. Chi Young Bang guided me throughout the consultation, explaining in detail his vision in feminising my nose and agreeing with my concerns, for example, I did not want my nose upturned to reveal my nostrils, to which he understood and assured me that would not be the case - I was so impressed with the consultation. Dr. Chi Young Bang’s level of understanding, care and professionalism continued through to my last check-up.



Dr. Kyung Min Lee performed my fat grafting surgery, whereby fat was removed from my thighs and moulded on my face for a super cute and feminine appearance. My facial structure was previously sunken, deathly and strongly defined - making my appearance aggressively masculine with a hard life written across my face. Dr. Kyung Min Lee heard both the concerns and wishes I had for the final result of the procedure, he elaborated on the surgical plan and the intended results in being both most feminine and bringing a softer appearance overall. I am still so very impressed with how well-spoken, understanding and comprehensive Dr. Kyung Min Lee is as a doctor and his surgical results truly follow suit.



The final procedures I had were v-line jaw contouring and forehead reduction. I believe these procedures have a partnership in feminising the facial structure overall.

After surgery

A friend told me before going into surgery “everyone deserves a nose job” and I laughed, now that I’m post-op I couldn’t agree more; rhinoplasties are a medical gift that can completely change your outlook in life for the better. My nose is now slimmer, lighter, adorable and moulds my face into a feminine swoop. Everyone compliments my new nose and I’m finally proud to share my side profile at every chance I get.

facial feminization surgery in korea before after

As for fat graft result,  I absolutely adore the curve to my forehead side profile, the apples of my cheeks are perfectly chubby and the sharpness of my cheekbones are much more softened. The second benefit is my thighs are also now slimmer and tighter where the fat was removed. I love fat grafting!

forehead fat graft in korea

Jaw line and forehead reduction: The result of a shorter, rounded forehead paired with a light, soft and smooth jawline has my whole head appearing so much smaller, maybe even tiny! Considering I really do have a huge head, this result has amazed me! My jawline is frequently complimented without me even making mention of recently having surgical work, a very welcome change to the negative reactions I received from my previous jawline to which resembled a dustpan. The forehead reduction has relieved the most dysphoric and uncomfortable feelings I was having toward my facial appearance. The incisional scar grows fainter every day, making me fall in love over and over again with the result; reassuring the decision I made to have this procedure.

transgender facial feminization before after

6 months out of surgery from ID Hospital, I could not be happier with the results I’m seeing, my heart has grown so full and my outlook on life has swayed forever for the better. Cosmetic surgery is of course majorly invasive, it takes time in recovery to heal so at this near early post-op stage nothing is final, although I am only progressing further toward the final result daily and I love every reveal my new features have to share. Thank you to my Doctors, anaesthesiologists, nurses and all the lovely ID staff - your jobs aren’t only providing or assisting cosmetic surgery but improving the lives of other people forever.

transgender facial feminization in korea before after id hospital

At ID Hospital, we offer free online consultations for all our patients.
 Find out your quote today by clicking the pink link below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment