Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Fashion blogger Kerina Wang and her real selfie after plastic surgery in ID Hospital

Before surgery




My name is Kerina Wang and I came to Korea from Canada.  I did not like her wide and saggy nose. I also wanted to make my eyes bigger and to add volume on flat and sunken areas on  my face.
ID Hospital has arranged everything: surgery and consultation schedule, recovery treatments, hotel room and cab ride. There was also a free shuttle bus from the hotel to the hospital, so it was very convenient.

Consultation

Dr. Bang Chi Young performed my surgeries. During the consultation he measured my eyes and examined my nose. I wanted ptosis correction to lift my eyes up, but in the end we decided not to go with it because of my eyes shape and do canthoplasty instead. As for nose shape, I wanted sharp tip, alar reduction and higher bridge. Dr. Bang suggested fat graft on my forehead to achieve better facial balance and fat graft under eyes to fill sunken area.



I got all pre-op instructions from the consultant. On the next day I took pre-surgery pictures, changed the clothes, doctor went over the surgery plan one more time and drew the design. I emphasized I wanted everything to look natural and I’m really happy that Dr. Bang understood my concerns. In the end I decided to get rhinoplasty, lateral canthoplasty, latheral hotz and fat graft.

1 week after

asian rhinoplasty korea recovery


During the first week my nose was completely blocked, but besides that I felt really fine. It looked terrible but I didn’t feel a single pain. I was allowed to eat everything as my surgeries didn’t require any special diet. Sleeping was a little difficult too, so I had to adjust to mouth breathing. When I got the cast and stitches removed on the 7th day after the surgery my nose looked bulbous because of the swelling, but I felt amazing and happy.

2 months after

asian rhinoplasty alar reduction before after korea


Swelling has gone significantly during next 2 months. My face looks 3 dimensional especially with the forehead fat graft and higher bridge and tip. I want to thank ID Hospital for doing such an amazing job because I love it and I can’t want to see my final result after the swelling goes down.

asian rhinoplasty id hospital before after kerina wang

kerina wang id hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment