Monday, February 17, 2020

Facial feminization surgery in Korea: 4 months post op real selfie story

Before the surgery

before after transgender facial feminization surgery in korea

I'm Regina, and I came to Korea by my own to get multiple procedures. My main goals were prominent, "barbie-like" nose, slick jaw line and a smaller forehead to get a more feminine look. In addition, I decided to go with fat graft, acculift and lifting to maximize the feminization result.
I heard a lot about ID Hospital and I was amazed by the FFS results, so I went to Korea with no hesitation.

Consultation day

transgender facial feminization surgery

My doctors were Kim Il Hwan for Barbie Line rhinoplasty, Lee Tae Sung for forehead reduction and fat graft and acculift by Lee Kyung Min. I loved that  I had 3 surgeons separately for each individual surgery. The consultation went smoothly, the surgeons were very honest about the result I could achieve, and I really appreciated it.
id hospital transgender surgery

After the surgery

facial feminization surgery korea before and after

The recovery phase went well, the hardest part was mouth breathing because of rhinoplasty. I haven't experienced much pain or inconvenience, the hospital staff was very helpful and attentive. ID's facial treatments and fancy lasers helped to reduce my swelling, and after I got my nose cast and stitches removed I was ready to get back to my daily life.
before after facial feminization surgery in korea

Before the surgery I had such a hard time when taking pics without hair extensions and make up , and I feel so much happier and more confident now. That was a life-changing decision!
transgender facial feminization surgery result korea

No comments:

Post a Comment