Wednesday, April 8, 2015

[ID Hospital Review] Goodbye Square Jaw!!!

Name: M.J. Joo
Surgery: Square Jaw Surgery, Zygoma Reduction, Rhinoplasty

Ever since I was young, I was stressed because of the shape of my face and couldn’t even style my hair the way I wanted too. I would often look at posts of people who had square jaw surgery and think about whether or not I should have the procedure. Before too much time had passed, I decided to have consultation regarding my square jaw and have surgery at the right hospital!




It hasn’t been long since I received square jaw and zygoma reduction surgery but can’t you tell right away that my face is smaller? I’ve been getting skin care treatments and being careful since it’s still pretty recent.


For any blog post about surgery what’s always needed is the before photo! Even though it’s a past I really want to hide hehe. Not only did I have a square jaw but I also had prominent cheekbones…I can’t even begin to try and explain how stressed I was because of this. I decided to have square jaw surgery and rhinoplasty at ID Hospital~



When I take photos now, I feel so much more confident. My surgery turned out so naturally beautiful and I am so happy with the new life I have after surgery~ ^^




Because my face became so slender after square jaw surgery, everyone asks me where I had surgery and I hear from many people how much prettier I’ve become. I’m living everyday very happily now. Cheekbones and square jaw! Who would have thought a girl who had such a complex about her face shape would hear how beautiful her face shape is now.. *^^*

To find out more information regarding plastic surgery, please email us at doctor@idhospital.com today!
Real people, real results 


Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783+82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785+82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787+82-2-3496-9787
Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea
Add us on whatsapp : +821031875905+821031875905
Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea


ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review


Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection

No comments:

Post a Comment