Wednesday, August 21, 2019

ID Hospital Review: Kitiana Interview

Kitiana from Boston, USA, visited ID hospital to get surgery. She is one of the winners of ID Model 2019.
She had her surgeries on April 15th and after, we had a chance to interview her about her experiences here. She was able to answer some questions from our followers about her surgery experience and also gave some tips for anyone planning to get surgery at ID Hospital Korea!

ID Hospital: What surgeries did you have?
Kitiana: I had v-line, forehead reduction and face lift

ID Hospital: Why did you choose ID hospital?
Kitiana: I chose id hospital because they are the most well-known, and I’ve seen them the most growing up even before I decided to have any surgeries.

ID Hospital: Did your friends/family notice your changes?
Kitiana: Yes, they told me that they see a difference but in a very natural way. They liked how my main features still were there, just more enhanced. They were all excited about the results just like me.

ID Hospital: Do you think having those four surgeries at once was too much? Was the pain bearable?
Kitianaa: No I don’t think so. The pain was bearable. The first couple hours after the surgery, you are in pain however after that it is bearable. I had pain killers prescribed so I didn’t really feel much pain on wards. It’s just mainly discomfort from swelling.

ID Hospital: Is it hard to recognize yourself in the mirror?
Kitiana: No I think they did a good job with keeping the features that make you, you. Without changing so much to the point that you can’t recognize yourself.

ID Hospital: How was your healing process? Did you have any challenges?
Kitiana: I came to Korea by myself, because no one could take the time off work to come with me. I will have to say that I recommend bringing someone with you along so you aren’t alone. But if you do end up coming alone, it is still bearable. The first 3 days after surgery I would say is the most difficult. However, the hospital staff really took good care of me. After the surgery, I felt very nauseated because of the anesthesia, but when I informed the staff, they allowed me to stay another night at the hospital and showed me ways to get rid of the nauseated feeling such as teaching me breathing exercise. The first week was difficult because I couldn’t really eat normal food; I mainly just had porridge and juice.
ID Hospital: Do you have any regrets?
Kitiana: No. Even though coming and being here alone was hard, I’m actually glad I did it because I think it’s good to have that sense of soul searching and have that independence of doing something I’ve always wanted to do. I have no regrets and I’m very happy with everything.

How do you feel after having all the surgeries? Are you satisfied with the results?
Kitiana: I am more than satisfied. The way they did the surgery was very tasteful. I got just the right amount of feminine touch that I needed. I really love it.
Do you look like what you had imagined you’d look like after the surgery?
Kitiana: The first three days NO! HAHA I looked like a chipmunk. But once the swelling started to go down I started seeing the results and even till now I can see more changes day by day!

For more questions or inquiries regarding Kitiana’s surgeries, please contact our online consultants through the link attached below.

No comments:

Post a Comment