Monday, August 19, 2019

Forehead Reduction Surgery Review

ID Hospital Forehead Reduction surgery review 

Cherry is a broadcaster. She decided to have surgery because she didn't like the way she looked on screen. We had a chance to interview her after the surgery and she shared some personal hardships she experienced because of her looks. She also talks about how her forehead reduction surgery really changed her life. Continue reading to find out what she's been up to since surgery! 


Before/after  forehead reduction surgery 

ID Hospital: Hello Cherry! Great to see you again. Could you please tell our viewers what surgeries you had at ID hospital?
Cherry: Thank you ID hospital! It's great to be back. I had v-line surgery, zygoma reduction, rhinoplasty, double eyelid and ptosis correction surgery, fat grafting and forehead reduction surgery.



Before the surgery 

ID Hospital: How have you been after the surgery?
Cherry: After my forehead reduction surgery, I’ve been participating in official broadcasting channels but also been working hard on my personal channel as well.

ID Hospital: What made you decide to have surgery?
Cherry: Before being on the media, my forehead wasn’t a huge problem for me. But after I started my media career, I realized more and more that appearance is very important in this industry. But out of all my features, my forehead was my biggest insecurity. When I would see my face on screen, my unsymmetrical facial structure and bumpy forehead line was always bugging me so I decided to have surgery.




Before/after forehead reduction in ID Hospital

ID Hospital: What were some difficulties you experienced before the surgery?
Cherry: Before my forehead reduction surgery, I always wore my bangs down. I would always try to hide my forehead with my bags, so I couldn’t really concentrate on streaming. Even my viewers would notice that I was stressing out on my bangs, so they would also point it out. My viewers would tell me that I look like Wong Fei-Hung (a famous Chinese martial artist who also has a large forehead). Because my wide forehead has been my biggest insecurity, those words would hit me hard. That's when I would realize that I really wanted to get forehead reduction surgery. 

AFTER SURGERY

ID Hospital: What is your favorite thing that has improved after forehead reduction surgery?
Cherry: I really like how I don’t need to concentrate on my bangs to cover my forehead anymore. My insecurities on my forehead has improved so I can be more confident on screen. I also feel like my viewers also prefer my new confident self rather than my old insecure self. They have been supportive of me.
Cherry during broadcasting

What do you hear most after surgery?
Cherry: After surgery, every time I broadcast, I would get many comments from people saying that I’m beautiful and that I look like a celebrity, so I feel really great haha 

ID Hospital: What are your future plans?
Cherry: I would like to work harder and widen my field on my broadcasting career. I’d also love to collaborate with other broadcasters if I get the opportunity.

ID Hospital: Any last words you’d like to say?
Cherry: I asked my surgeon to make my results as natural as possible and he really did give me the most natural results. I’m so thankful and grateful every day!




Click the link to learn more about ID's forehead reduction surgery


 ID Blog

☎ Contact US
.
πŸ‘‰πŸ» Phone : +82 2 3496 9787
πŸ‘‰πŸ» Whatsapp : + 8210 3187 5905
πŸ‘‰πŸ» Line/Kakao : idhospitalkorea
πŸ‘‰πŸ» Email : doctor@idhospital.com
.
ID Hospital Korea, be better than ever, define your identity 🎈
















No comments:

Post a Comment