Friday, September 19, 2014

Man plastic surgery: Orthognathic surgery before and after photos

Hello, everyone~!!!
It’s been 3 months after having double jaw surgery.
Here are photos before double jaw surgery!




And these are photos 3 months after corrective jaw surgery.





It’s already been 3 months.
Time went so fast. I got even aged by 1 year.
I can eat everything well. There is nothing I can’t eat.
I can open my mouth by three fingers.
Had no inflammation or something like that!!
Swelling has been 100% reduced.
I think there is no more swelling to be subsided.

My surgery was performed by intraoral vertical ramus osteotomy (IVRO) method. The vertical ramus osteotomy is made and fractured jaw bone is slid back. Fractured jaw bone is gradually getting hard and becoming slim for 6 months to 1 year, so it will be aesthetically better. Mandible jaw bone is fractured and slid backward, so sensation has been restored very fast. 85% of sensation has been returned.
The sensation of oral area comes back at the last. Not all sensation on my palate has restored, otherwise I don’t have any difficulties in my daily routine!
I realize immediately if something falls on my chin. Many people worry about this (touch sensation on the chin). One of my acquaintances had double-jaw surgery 6 months ago, and she didn’t felt when coffee leaked down her chin. It’s not funny at all, and this is why it is important to have surgery from the certified plastic surgeon.

I can’t tell whether I underwent orthognathic surgery or not. I mean I’m just having very normal life. No problem with pronunciation. Do you know the most surprising fact? I’m wearing braces, and people those who have seen me for 2 months didn’t know that I’m wearing braces. Normally, when people wear braces, they don’t look good, but I guess I’m fine. I have no discomfort in wearing braces, but I got annoyed when food got stuck in the braces. Need to rinse them.

My profile has been completely changed. Before undergoing corrective jaw surgery, I hided my chin or rested my chin on my hand whenever I was surrounded by people, but I don’t do that anymore.
Confidently! People even assume my age 3-4 years younger than my actual age.


These days, weather goes back and forth between being warm and cold. Easily catch a cold. So, stay warm, everyone. Thank you for ID Hospital.





[Operation rooms of ID Hospital]





We are always nearby you~! You are available via the following methods (9am – 6pm, Mon – Fri):
l Email Address: doctor@idhospital.com
l SNS
ü Kakaotalk: idhospitalkorea
ü Skype: idhospitalkorea
ü WhatsApp: +82-10-3187-5905
ü Line: idbyouin





Real people, real results

 

 

 

 

ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.

 

(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

 

 

 

 

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787

 

E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com

Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea

Webpage : http://eng.idhospital.com

YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/idhospitalkorea

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/idhospital.eng

Instagram : http://instagram.com/idhospitalkorea

 

Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea





Korean plastic surgery before and after (eye, nose, plastic surgery in korea)

Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox

korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection
dermal fat graft surgery / fat transfer / botox / dermal fillers / fat microinjection

boob job / breast augmentation / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose surgery / boob job / 


No comments:

Post a Comment