Friday, February 27, 2015

[ID hospital review] Mai Mai's face contouring experience!



                   
Age: 27 years old
Concerns: Wide face, jaw asymmetry
Type of surgery : V Line square jaw surgery

Before the surgery
You can see my wide and prominent mandible angle, especially looking from the side. Even if I faced the left side towards the carmera, my right side jaw is even bigger.
Surgery day 
I was suffering a lot on surgery day since I couldn't sleep, eat or drink anything. But fortunately there was a computer to play with inside the room, so I wasn't too bored.
One advice I would like to give patients who's undergoing the surgery, is that you have to try hard to avoid coughing even if your throat is uncomfortable. I did cough too much so my nose was bleeding. As a result I couldn't have breakfast until next day afternoon.
Even though I had swelling, I could see the difference already. One of the nurse was explaning about the post operative cautions and gave me a swelling reduce massage before I go back to hotel.
One week from the surgery

I've visited hospital on day 7 and had a free massage care for the swelling. Can you see the V line already even though I still have a lot of swelling and bruises? Bleeding on the under eye and brusies are almost disappeared.
It's almost not visible if you don't see my face too closely. Lol
2 weeks from the surgery
Today I had my stitches removed. I still have some swelling left on sides. The doctor said I'm more like a swelling type compared to other patients. I feel much more comfortable after the stitch removal. One of my friend who underwent the same surgery says swelling will be more quickly reduced after stitch removal. I can't wait!
3 weeks from the surgery
 

 
It's been 3 weeks! My friends say I look much more prettier :) Wow~
2 months from the surgery
Selfies, before & after
 

Real people, real results
ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review
ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.

(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

ID hospital korea review

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783+82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785+82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787+82-2-3496-9787

E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com

Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea

Add us on whatsapp : +821031875905+821031875905


Webpage : http://eng.idhospital.com

YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/idhospitalkorea

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/idhospital.eng

Instagram : http://instagram.com/idhospitalkorea

Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/idhospitalkorea/

Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea



ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review


Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection

No comments:

Post a Comment