Friday, January 16, 2015

id hospital review : Look at how big her face used to be! Now her face is sooo small and she's so cute ! Amazing transformation! (orthognathic surgery, mandible prognathism, asymmetrical jaw)










Another amazing plastic surgery transformation at ID Hospital!










"I'm only three months post-op and I a feel better than ever! I feel like I have almost no more swelling at all left and my facial contour is so beautiful and lovely now!"








"Before, my face was so long and my jaw was so protruded so I looked really masculine. After undergoing orthognathic surgery, not only do I look much more pretty, but my bite and chewing problem is gone completely!"















"My face has become so much more beautiful and I look so much more feminine now. Its amazing the difference the surgery has made. I never would have guessed that it would change my look this much!"







"My face wasnt just long, but I had functional problems. The alignment of my teeth and bite didnt calibrate correctly and I had functional problems such as chewing, slurring, speaking, and other discomfort"





"After undergoing the surgery, I have so much more confidence. I used to hate taking pictures or would only take them at a certain angle, but now I take them whenever and wherever I please! I never thought taking pictures could be so much fun! I love taking pictures and seeing how pretty I look in them after!"

























http://www.idhospital.com/oboard/post/view/cno/16/no/175154/page/2





Real people, real results

ID hospital korea review

 ID hospital korea review

ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.

 

(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

 

 

 ID hospital korea review

 

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783+82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785+82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787+82-2-3496-9787

 

E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com

Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea

Add us on whatsapp : +821031875905+821031875905


Webpage : http://eng.idhospital.com

YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/idhospitalkorea

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/idhospital.eng

Instagram : http://instagram.com/idhospitalkorea

Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/idhospitalkorea/

 

Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea



ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review


 
Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection



dermal fat graft surgery / fat transfer / botox / dermal fillers / fat microinjection

No comments:

Post a Comment