Saturday, June 30, 2018

Jenni's quest for beauty at ID Hospital Korea





Meet Jenni from New York, a 21 year old animation student. She decided to have V-line surgery, rhinoplasty, and breast augmentation surgeries at ID Hospital.

ID Hospital: It’s lovely to have you here. Please introduce yourself!
Jenni: I'm Jenni from New York. I am 21 years old and currently an animation student.

ID Hospital: Why are you having these surgeries? What do you hope to achieve?
Jenni: I'm looking to have a smoother and smaller doll looking face. I hope to feel more comfortable wearing any hairstyle and without using makeup. Sometimes I want to have short boy haircut but since my face is very 'bulky', I feel the need to hide the shape of my face with my hair.


To read the rest, please click here

No comments:

Post a Comment