Monday, May 4, 2015

[ID Hospital Review] Bye-bye long face (and protruding jaw)!!!

Name: Ms. Im
Age: 23
Complex: Protruding Jaw, Long Face, Slanted Eyes
Surgery: No-Tie double jaw surgery, skinny incision double eyelid surgery


Before Surgery:



I always had a complex regarding my protruding jaw and long face~ Whenever I took pictures I tried to pose so that my jaw and face can’t be seen and as a result there aren’t many pictures where I turn out well ㅜㅜㅜ

Because it was such a complex of mine I really wanted to have surgery. The day is fast approaching but it hasn’t really hit me yet~ Goodbye to my long face ~ ~ ~


2 Days After Surgery:



The first day after surgery was really difficult but I felt like I could live starting from the second day lol. The nurses told me that I had less swelling compared to other patients who have had the same surgery so I don’t know why it was so hard for me…I kept the nurses up until the wee hours of the morning because I was having such a hard time ㅜㅜㅜ

On the second day the blood bags were removed and since I was told exercising was important I walked around the hallways and drank a lot of water because it’s good at dispelling bodily waste.

I hope the swelling goes down fast and I want to eat yummy food ㅜㅜ

2 Weeks After Surgery:



I moved around a lot starting from the morning. I really wanted to sweat so I started running lightly but felt I looked funny so I changed to fast walking…

Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day and so I went with a friend to the mart to buy chocolate but I was so hungry so I bought and ate an ice-cream! It was so so delicious ㅜㅜㅜ

I want the day to come soon where I can eat spicy rice cakes, sausage, chicken and meat~

3 Weeks After Surgery:



I’ve been busy registering for classes and taking advantage of the time I have by taking day trips to places like the zoo. Because I have to eat mostly soft foods, I’ve been eating rice, fish and curry but since I’ve been eating the same things over and over I’m starting to get sick of them bb
As snacks I’ve been eating cheese bread, whipped cream, milk and ice-cream…I’ve had such a sweet tooth recently lol

I’ve been told it’s okay to start wearing makeup so I applied it for the first time in a while but it still looks awkward..

1 Month After Surgery:





I can’t believe it’s already been a month…time goes by so fast! My condition has improved a lot~ My face is still very swollen but much better when compared to how I looked one and two weeks after surgery~

I’ve started wearing makeup and going out and I feel like being out and about helps the swelling dissipate faster~!

2 Months After Surgery:



I’ve been so busy recently with school -0- Because I’ve also been attending a lot of school activities the swelling has really done down fast and I’m also able to eat many different kinds of food. Everything feels more comfortable now. If there is one downside to this…I’ve started gaining weight…

But I’m able to eat delicious foods again~ And I’m hearing from friends and seniors at how pretty I’ve become lol. My cheeks still look a bit chubby because of the swelling and some people may be okay with the look but I want the swelling to go away completely!

3 Months After Surgery:



I’ve been so comfortable recently…to the point where I forget I’ve had surgery! I went to the hospital for my follow-up appointment and met with Dr. Seok Jae Lee. What I wanted to know most was when I could start eating hard foods again (especially dried squid and fish—foods I enjoyed a lot before surgery). He told me not to eat those foods because it only makes the jawline not pretty by making the muscles bigger (because of excessive chewing). He even recommends this to people who haven’t had surgery…oh my gosh ++

Even though he gave me this depressing news he is still so sweet and friendly~~ lol

4 Months After Surgery:




Four months after surgery there is no discomfort. Even the minimal swelling I thought would never go away has subsided~ there’s just slight discomfort since I started wearing braces.

I took this photo while taking my dog for a walk outside...didn’t it come out so well? Whee~ ^^

9 Months After Surgery:



Wow it’s been a while since I’ve uploaded photos~ Now it’s been 9 months since surgery. I go to the dentist once every two months for treatment. My two-jaw surgery and eye surgery now look so natural~it doesn’t look like I’ve had surgery right? ^^ No one knows if I don’t say anything~


I think there is really no end to a person’s desires…now that I’ve had double-jaw surgery I want to get my cheekbones done as well..ㅜㅜ Who knows maybe I will be back with another surgery blog post! ^^


To find out more information regarding plastic surgery, please email us at doctor@idhospital.com today!
Real people, real results 


Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783+82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785+82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787+82-2-3496-9787
Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea
Add us on whatsapp : +821031875905+821031875905
Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea


ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review


Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose



cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection



No comments:

Post a Comment