Friday, May 1, 2015

[ID hospital review] V line and rhinoplasty surgery at ID hospital in Korea

 
 
Hello, I had V line surgery and rhinoplasty a month ago at ID hospital Korea.
 
I had a lot of swelling at first but now, it's much better! :)
 
 
 
Before the surgery





 
My jaw looked kind of slim from the frontal view because the chin muscle was quite developed.
However, I had prominent mandible angle and wide chin. So my chin was pushed back with V line surgery and I underwent rhinoplasty together to create better balance! 
 
 
 
 
 

 
3 days after the surgery

 
 
I had a maximum swelling on this day. There were harsh bruises and tapes to prevent a runny nose. 
I couldn't even close my mouth because of swelling. 
 
 

 
 
7 days after the surgery
 
Splint and stitches are removed. After removing partial stitches in my ears I went to recieve my first case session.
My face looks all dirty due to the brusies came down to my neck. But can you see the defined jaw line already? haha

 
 

 


 
2 weeks from the surgery

 
 
I've put on some make-up after removing stitches in my mouth.
It was only few seconds, but hurt badly.
But now I feel much better that all the stitches are gone!

 
 
 
 

 
 
3 weeks after the surgery

 
Most swellings are gone after the stitch removal except nose tip area.
I can eat almost anything other than very chewy and hard food like meat and rice cake.
Don't you think the recovery was so quick?
 
 

 
 
 
Love the line! haha
 
 

 
4 weeks after the surgery

 
 
 
I LOVE taking Selfies!
 
My nose became so natural and only little swelling is left under the chin. No one ever notice that I had a surgery!
The nerves almost came back as well, I have no problem at all now.
 
 
 

To find out more information regarding plastic surgery, please email us at doctor@idhospital.com today!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Real people, real results
 
 
 
 

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783+82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785+82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787+82-2-3496-9787
 
Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea
Add us on whatsapp : +821031875905+821031875905
 
 
 
 
Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea
 
ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review


Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation
 

No comments:

Post a Comment