Wednesday, April 29, 2015

[ID Hospital Review] Thank you, Dr. Il Hwan Kim!!!


Around five years ago while I was internet surfing I came across a video of someone who had rhinoplasty for a blunt nose tip at ID and decided that I really wanted to have surgery here! On January 9 I finally had surgery at the hospital made more famous by the show Let Me In, ID Hospital.  ^0^ I never had consultation at another place before and went with my mother to have consultation at ID, after which I booked the surgery date right away. The doctors and consultant were so good to me and I trusted that they would do the best job.


My nose was really a big complex for me. All those who have a round and blunt nose tip may understand how I feel but it effected how I formed my relationships with other people and became a bigger stress for me as time passed. I really wanted to have nose surgery for a long time. I had a wide and blunt tip and almost no bridge but Dr. Il Hwan Kim made my nose this pretty. ^-^ Now I am so much happier, even more so when I hear from my friends how pretty and natural it looks! I will live each day thankful for the new outlook that rhinoplasty has given me. I will promote ID a lot~~hehe ^*^

To find out more information regarding plastic surgery, please email us at doctor@idhospital.com today!
Real people, real results 


Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783+82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785+82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787+82-2-3496-9787
Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea
Add us on whatsapp : +821031875905+821031875905
Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea


ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review


Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose



cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection



No comments:

Post a Comment