Monday, April 27, 2015

[ID Hospital Review] Radiate Utter Confidence After Rhinoplasty at ID Hospital!



Name: Ms. Yoo
Age: 24
Complex: arrow-shaped nose, hump nose
Surgery: Barbie Line Rhinoplasty



Before Surgery:

I’ve heard from people that I had a cute image but I always had a complex about my nose so I’ve wanted to do it for the longest time. I don’t think my nose was cute…it had an arrow shape and I was always self-conscious about it. Though people around me didn’t say it was so bad, I thought it made my appearance strong and I didn’t like how I looked in frontal view, so I have almost no pictures from the time before surgery. You can tell how bad my complex is if I didn’t like to take pictures right?





Day of Surgery:

I just got home after surgery. Because it was my first time having surgery, I was very nervous but everyone took such good care of me. The funny thing is I went with a friend and while I was having surgery she was at the hospital café having coffee…she said the coffee was so good so she came with me to my next appointment as well. Because it didn’t hurt, I took the subway with my friend after surgery. I thought I would be embarrassed walking around with a splint on my nose but after putting on a hat and mask you couldn’t even tell so I didn’t feel embarrassed at all.



One Week After Surgery:

I wrote this right after getting home from my follow-up appointment. When I look at other surgery posts, I see people write about bruising and swelling but for me I had minimal swelling, which was all but gone by the third day. I didn’t have any bruising at all so I was able to go around quite freely. I think the pumpkin juice the hospital gave me really helped as well. ^^ As the residual swelling left after the fifth day started to go away, I prayed that the bridge height wouldn’t disappear with it. Even though I like the way my nose looks like right now I can’t wait until some more time passes when it looks slimmer.



One Month After Surgery:

Wow…time goes by so fast. Hours pass just when I take selfies. So far this month I’ve even gone away on a trip. Because I recovered so fast I’ve been living daily life like someone who didn’t have surgery recently. My nose looks so natural now I don’t even remember what my nose looked like before. It looks especially good when I take pictures close up. I feel rhinoplasty enhances my other features as well, making them appear more beautiful. Before my surgery, I felt like I could only wear my hair in a certain style as well but now I can have more versatile styles but it will still look good. Because the center of my face is so pretty, so many more options are available to me.



3 Months After Surgery:

I thought all my swelling was gone but after comparing photos from before and now, I did have very residual swelling left. I was worried as swelling disappeared that the height of my nose would decrease but it hasn’t! My friends always tease me because while I was a bit reserved before surgery I am now a chic city girl. The shape of the nose really positively affects appearance. Before I didn’t like it when people looked at me face on because I was self-conscious about the shape of my nose but now I feel more confident (and also feel like I am getting more noticed by men lol). ^^ I am so lucky to have a beautifully shaped and natural looking nose.



7 Months After Surgery:


I really think one of the best decisions I’ve ever made was to have my nose done. It looks so natural that I forget that I’ve had it done! Before surgery, I felt like my nose shape also made my face look more wide and flat but now even if I gain weight on my face it looks good because it’s balanced by a pretty and high nose. Since surgery I don’t think I’ve had one day where I felt depressed or self-conscious. When I look at some really good pictures of myself, I’ll say out loud that I look like a celebrity and then hear from my mom that I’m crazy lol. ^^ I’m so excited to see how the rest of my days will be with my new nose and my more positive outlook for all things to come. ^^

To find out more information regarding plastic surgery, please email us at doctor@idhospital.com today!
Real people, real results 


Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783+82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785+82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787+82-2-3496-9787
Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea
Add us on whatsapp : +821031875905+821031875905
Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea


ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review


Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose



cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection



No comments:

Post a Comment