Wednesday, May 6, 2015

[ID Hospital Korea] Closer to achieving my dream of becoming a model thanks to ID Hospital!!

Name: Sam Sam
Age: 22
Complex: Big Face
Surgeries: V Line Surgery, Fat Graft, Double Jaw Surgery


Before Surgery:



I'm very lucky to be tall (170 cm), but because my face is so big I felt like it lacked femininity and gave a very strong first impression. I also looked a lot older than my age. Since I was young, I dreamed of being a model but even though I was cast for jobs I was stressed because of my face size. Because full face photos (shot directly from the front) came out strange I instinctively always took photos from side profile. Whenever I took photos I would use the scenery around me to hide my face and also tried contouring with makeup. I wanted nothing more than to achieve my dreams unburdened by this complex that has bothered me for so long.


6 Months After Surgery:




6 months after surgery, there has been such a big change to my face. When I take photos, I don’t have to hide my face and can confidently take photos at all angles. The change in my face shape also makes my eyes and nose appear larger and more defined, adding 3-dimensionality to my appearance. I have more confidence and have had more career opportunities arise since surgery. I’ve come so close now to achieving my dream of becoming am model and am so, so thankful and happy. 



To find out more information regarding plastic surgery, please email us at doctor@idhospital.com today!
Real people, real results 


Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783+82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785+82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787+82-2-3496-9787
Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea
Add us on whatsapp : +821031875905+821031875905
Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea


ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review


Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose



cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection



No comments:

Post a Comment