Monday, December 1, 2014





Junghoon's Surgery diary :D

 
Age: 27
Concerns : Mandibular prognathism, Malocclusion
Occupation: Office worker
Surgery type: No-tie two jaw surgery







I was being bullied often at school since when I was young because of my jaw.

I still have severe mandible prognathism and malocclusion, so I have low confidence and problems of socializing.

I finally decided to have surgery after a deep consideration. I was terribly afraid till I made up my mind, but for my brighter future I have visited ID hospital. I’m so looking forward to seeing my new face. Please give me support!



 

Date of surgery
 

Finally the surgery is over. I was nervous before the surgery, but I’m happy that it’s finished safely.

I had little bit of hard time because of phlegm inside my throat, but all nurses were really helpful. My parents were worried about me a lot, but they seemed relieved when the surgery finished.

My shortened face was so surprising! Thank god I have no more madibular prognathism.
 
 

 
 
1 week after
 

I went to the hospital 1 week after surgery. I feel so comfortable after stitch removal~

Doctor says the surgery was successful, me and my parents were so happy. J

I’ve been doing a mouth exercises everyday as I am told I should be able to open my mouth at least about one finger size. I’ve been eating porridge, silken tofu, steamed egg and fruit juices, having food gives me a lot of energy!

I also stared brushing my teeth carefully. My biggest concern is swelling, so I’ve been having FACE-DIET treatment care which is provided by id hospital.

 

 
2 weeks after


Swelling has subsided a lot, I slowly can see my face contour! FACE-DIET swelling care system is excellent, I feel like I’m in heaven now. I look at myself in the mirror every morning. I’ve been going outside a lot these days. All my friends love my new face!’

I didn’t know I could look so much different like this. I will focus on reducing swelling from now on.

 

 
 
4 weeks after

 

Nurses at Id dental looked so surprised as I visited for the braces today. They said I look much younger after surgery. J I’ve gained a lot of confidence! I can look strangers in the eyes and say hello now. I was extremely shy before the surgery, but it’s amazing how the surgery can change my personality.

 


 
2 months after

 
It’s been 2month from the surgery. Until 2month, my cheek was big and I had hard time eating hard food. But now everything became easier and there’s no problem! I’m even gaining some weights since I eat so much. Lol

I have this new habit that I stare myself in the mirror. I hated taking photos before the surgery, but I am becoming big fan of selfie! It’s also good to see my teeth getting aligned by the braces.

 
 
 
 
3 month after


It’s been months. People who I newly met don’t know that I had two jaw surgery. Now I have no problem with eating, working and going out. Swelling seems almost gone, I’m only focusing on brushing teeth.

 



6 months after

 
 
No swelling left anymore, everything came back to normal. Post orthodontic treatment is almost finished too. I’m going a lot of trips alone these days. Also doing work out and sometimes climb mountains.

I think I became a different person. I’ve gained a lot of confidence and great attitude towards my life. I’m greatly happy about my appearance now. It is like Two jaw surgery gave me another life. J
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
Real people, real results

 

 


ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.

 

(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

 

 

 

 

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783+82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785+82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787+82-2-3496-9787

 

E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com

Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea

Add us on whatsapp : +821031875905+821031875905

Webpage : http://eng.idhospital.com

YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/idhospitalkorea

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/idhospital.eng

Instagram : http://instagram.com/idhospitalkorea

 

Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea





Korean plastic surgery before and after (eye, nose, plastic surgery in korea)
two jaw surgery, double jaw surgery, orthognathic  surgery, jaw surgery, chin surgery, long face,
cheekbone reduction, cheekbone surgery, cheek reduction, two jaw surgery review
 

Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox



 
 Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection
dermal fat graft surgery / fat transfer / botox / dermal fillers / fat microinjection

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment