Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Before and after underbite jaw surgery at ID Hospital, Korea

Na-Rae Kim is really pretty girl but she was suffered from underbite, malocclusion, and overdeveloped lower jaw (mandibular prognathism).

Ms. Kim underwent underbite corrective surgery by the method, called 'intraoral vertical ramus osteotomy (IVRO).'

Let's take a look at her photos taken before and after orthognathic surgery and her genuine thoughts :D





<Before the surgery>



<Teeth occlusion before the surgery>

Before the surgery
1 month after the surgery/ Right after applying orthodontic appliance
2 months after the surgery/ Bracing for 1 month
3 months after the surgery/ Bracing for 2 months





"Major swelling has gone down, and minor swelling is gradually subsiding. There is no big difference, compared to a month before. Closing my mouth has become more and more comfortable. I always opened my mouth before surgery, but now it’s a bit different. I clench my teeth being conscious of good occlusion, but my lips are separate when I’m not being conscious. Swelling under chin still remains, but I can’t tell whether it’s swelling or fat. I have gained about 4-7 pounds after the surgery."


"I can eat almost everything, but I can’t grab a big bite yet. Incisions in the mouth have healed, but not completely~ The surface of scars are very bumpy, so it is sometimes stuck in the braces. After taking off wafers, only left occlusion was okay, so I ate food by the left side. Now, occlusion of both sides is good, but I still chew food by the left side. It's easy to use left side when I eat hard food, but i need to try to use both sides."


"Sensation has been much better than a month ago. Compared to the pre-surgical condition, the sensation has been restored up to 95%, I guess? I feel well even though I gently touch my chin area, but some twinge sensation still remains a little. Feels like almost all the sensation in the upper and lower gum is back~ Only the sensation of palate is left! I can tell the location when I press the palate with my tongue, but the feeling is not good."


"Before the surgery, I was very worried about loss of sensation, but the sensation is just good! I guess it’s because the surgery went very well or IVRO surgical method is better for the restoration of sensation than SSRO? I don’t know. The important fact is that I’m very satisfied with the result!! Of course, I spent very hard time right after the surgery. I can’t imagine undergoing the surgery again, but I definitely would do it again if my chin were protruding out."



"Those who haven’t undergone the surgeries yet, wish you tons of luck~!! :) Hope my reviews will be helpful!!"


<3rd month after the surgery>










Sagittal split ramus osteotomy (SSRO) v.s. Intraoral vertical ramus osteotomy (IVRO)










We are always nearby you~! You are available via the following methods (9am – 6pm, Mon – Fri):
l Email Address: doctor@idhospital.com
l SNS
ü Kakaotalk: idhospitalkorea
ü Skype: idhospitalkorea
ü WhatsApp: +82-10-3187-5905
ü Line: idbyouin





Real people, real results

 

 

 

 

ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.

 

(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

 

 

 

 

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787

 

E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com

Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea

Webpage : http://eng.idhospital.com

YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/idhospitalkorea

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/idhospital.eng

Instagram : http://instagram.com/idhospitalkorea

 

Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea





Korean plastic surgery before and after (eye, nose, plastic surgery in korea)

Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox

korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection
dermal fat graft surgery / fat transfer / botox / dermal fillers / fat microinjection

boob job / breast augmentation / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose surgery / boob job / 

No comments:

Post a Comment