Thursday, September 11, 2014

A month after breast enlargement surgery before and after photos

A patients left her after photo and self review for breast augmentation surgery at ID Hospital.






I really wanted to have breast surgery.
So, I ran to plastic surgery hospitals for consultations right after the summer break started.

Breast enlargement surgery is very important because I’m going to live with the breast implants being inside of my body.
So, I had several consultations at different hospitals, and I chose ID Hospital because I was provided with a very satisfying consultation.

It was the summer peak, so booking consultations were very difficult. I had consultations with the lead consultant as well as the doctor. The doctor was very kind, and his name is Dr. Dong Yeon Hwang.





Did you know that when you have a consultation for breast surgery, you need to take off your bra and wear a robe only? I felt very shy showing my boobs at first. As I saw the doctor seriously examine me, however, the shyness vanished.

The doctor suggested a tear drop, 290cc, implants because I wanted to have a full B to C cup size.

Two different types of 290cc implants were put on my each breast and under the very tight, sleeveless shirt. The first implant that the doctor suggested looked natural.
I had my last consultation at ID Hospital. The surgical method was similar among hospitals. So, I chose ID Hospital because of its kindness and detailed explanation. I even booked the surgery right after the consultations.

I visited the hospital on the other day to have examinations, such as EKG, blood test. etc., and was informed that I would soon have surgery.

Did you know that general anesthesia is required for breast augmentation surgery? I knew that as I had consultations from this hospital to that hospital.
I was in early 20s, so I decided to undergo with the transaxillary technique (incisions made through armpits). I was told that either transaxillary or inframammary surgical method was favored. I was the first patient of that day and was discharged on the day of surgery. No needed to wear Hemovac (a blood drainage bag). Awesome!!

The implants used for me are texture type, so I did not need to do massages. It was uncomfortable on the day of surgery and for a while thereafter. Had painful sensation at the armpits. ID Hospital provided high-frequency swelling care, so I received the care well.

It’s been exactly a month after the surgery.

I still have an awkward feeling, but I love my body shape when I wear and take off clothes. I still have some swelling and scars at the armpits.


The summer is almost gone, so I’m anxious for next year!






We are always nearby you~! You are available via the following methods (9am – 6pm, Mon – Fri):
l Email Address: doctor@idhospital.com
l SNS
ü Kakaotalk: idhospitalkorea
ü Skype: idhospitalkorea
ü WhatsApp: +82-10-3187-5905
ü Line: idbyouin





Real people, real results

 

 

 

 

ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.

 

(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

 

 

 

 

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787

 

E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com

Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea

Webpage : http://eng.idhospital.com

YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/idhospitalkorea

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/idhospital.eng

Instagram : http://instagram.com/idhospitalkorea

 

Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea





Korean plastic surgery before and after (eye, nose, plastic surgery in korea)

Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox

korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection
dermal fat graft surgery / fat transfer / botox / dermal fillers / fat microinjection

boob job / breast augmentation / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose surgery / boob job /

No comments:

Post a Comment