Thursday, February 20, 2020

ID Hospital Korea before and after: plastic surgery makeover story and photoshoot of Xiomary

2019 ID Model Xiomary had a total plastic surgery makeover in Korea. She had V line surgery, forehead reduction, full face fat grafting, v3 thread lift and under eye fat repositioning to achieve softer and more feminine facial balance.
id hospital korea before after
“Since a very long time I’ve wanted to reduce my jaw and chin.  I’ve always searched videos and reviews online and ID Hospital always stood out as the best to me” – Xiomary shared with us during her pre op interview.
plastic surgery makeover
id hospital korea before after
Her plastic surgery makeover result turned out perfect. Xiomary took part in a special photoshoot to demonstrate her regained confidence and happiness.
id hospital korea plastic surgery

 “I’m very satisfied. I feel like I still look like myself but a way better version!” – Xiomary said 3 months after she had her surgery done.
id hospital korea plastic surgery
After the surgery Xiomary has achieved a slick and smooth jaw line, more balanced forehead size. Moreover, she got rid of dark circles under eyes that made her look tired. Additionally full face graft and thread lifting made her face look fresh and tightened.
id hospital korea plastic surgery
 
Xiomary interview:

No comments:

Post a Comment