Friday, August 23, 2019

Azusa's plastic surgery transformation at ID hospital

Azusa's plastic surgery transformation at ID hospital

Recently we had a patient from Japan who visited ID Hospital for a new look to gain more confidence in herself. Her plastic surgery transformation has been a hot topic for many people so we decided to have an interview with the lovely Azusa.



ID Hospital: What features were you most insecure about?
Azusa: I have a few features I don’t like in my face. I dislike my asymmetrical face, harsh eye shape, and my round and blunt nose shape


ID Hospital: Why did you choose ID hospital?
Azusa: ID hospital is also very well-known in Japan. I flew to Korea for a solution to my insecurities which was ID hospital. I've been really excited for my plastic surgery transformation for a very long time. 

ID Hospital: What surgeries did you have?
Azusa: I had multiple different surgeries performed by four different Doctors. V-line surgery and cheekbone reduction by Dr. Jihyuk Lee, eye surgery by Dr. Inseok Hwang, nose surgery by Dr. Jaeho Choi, face lifting and fat grafting by Dr. Seougil Oh.

ID Hospital: How was your recovery?
Azusa: One the first week after surgery, I had a lot of swelling and bruising, especially on my chin and nose. It was difficult and uncomfortable but I was still able to tell that my facial shape and nose has slimmed down a lot compared to before. It was a really exciting moment when I realized that and made all the discomfort worth dealing with!
plastic surgery transformation at ID hospital











1 week post op


3 weeks post op

plastic surgery transformation at ID hospital
3 months post op

plastic surgery transformation at ID hospital
7 months post op

plastic surgery transformation at ID hospital
1 year post op


ID Hospital: How has the surgery changed your daily life in a positive way?
Azusa: One thing I really enjoy now is putting on makeup and getting ready for the day or to go out. Before the surgery, this process was quite depressing for me because of all the imperfections I had. Applying makeup now is a very fun process for me, and I can also pull off any outfit I wear! The self-confidence I needed has definitely boosted and thanks to that, my personality has also brightened up more.

ID Hospital: Has the people around you notice your changes?
Azusa: Yes definitely! I have been receiving so many compliments on how natural my results are and how pretty I look. I’ve also been going out more often with no makeup! I’ve been recommending ID to many people who have asking me.

ID Hospital: Any final words you want to add to our viewers?
Azusa: Not only did I become more beautiful after the surgery but it has also been therapeutic for my mind as well. I’m truly happy to have found ID hospital! 

 

before and after surgery at ID Hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment