Monday, August 26, 2019

SMAS Lift in ID: 10 years younger in 30 minutes





SMAS lift story 


Park Chae Hee is 51 years old. She had few concerns about her deep wrinkles and appearing sagging that made her look older and decided to have SMAS lift - one of anti-aging treatments - in ID Hospital.
Before SMAS lift

ID: What was your main concern before having the surgery?
Park Chae Hee: I was really sad every time I looked in the mirror or when I needed to make up. Anti-aging creams didn’t help me much, make up didn’t look good on my bumpy skin, I just didn’t feel that I want to go out as I didn’t have much confidence in the way I looked.
Park Chae Hee (51) with daughter (23)

ID: What procedures did you have in ID Hospital?
Park Chae Hee: I chose SMAS lift. I liked that it could solve not only skin sagging problem, but also tighten facial muscles.
ID: Are there any visible scars?
Park Chae Hee: No, I’ve got stitches removal after 1 week and a scar treatment 2 weeks after the surgery, and now they are not visible at all.

Park Chae Hee (51) with daughter (23) talking pictures

ID: What do you like the most about your result?
Park Chae Hee: I don’t only look younger, I feel younger. I had a photo shooting with my daughter, and I got so many compliments. Also when the lifting is overdone it might look fake, but after SMAS lift my face looks really natural.
ID: Do people notice that you've had plastic surgery? 
Park Chae Hee: All of my friends noticed that I look more beautiful, but they can't guess that it was a surgery. The result doesn't have an "overdone" effect or scars.
ID: Do you think SMAS lift is worth doing?  
Park Chae Hee: Absolutely. My life has changed a lot. And my self-confidence has boosted for the first time in last 10 years. I definitely recommend this procedure. 

So what is SMAS lift? 


SMAS Lift is a non-incisional lift procedure created by ID. It lifts SMAS (Superficial Muscular Aponeurotic System) layer up solving sagging and wrinkles problems at once.

This surgery requires short recovery time and gives a long-lasting, natural and notable effect.


No scarring and visible incisions after SMAS lift  and a outstanding rejuvenation effect make this procedure a popular choice among middle-aged and 40+ patients.

Other patients who chose SMAS lift:






No comments:

Post a Comment