Wednesday, January 17, 2018

New lease on life: orthognathic and facial contouring surgery review






Nationality: Korean 
Desired Surgery : Eyes, nose
Surgery performed: Orthognathic surgery, V-line facial contouring surgery



Before Surgery

I was born with severe facial asymmetry and had an under bite, so I grew up feeling very self-conscious about my looks. I was very glad when I found ID Hospital, and resolved to finally change my looks for the better. I had functional and aesthetic concerns, which were well addressed by my surgeon and I was recommended both the orthognathic surgery also known as the double jaw surgery, and facial contouring surgery known as V-line surgery. 



3 weeks post-surgery

Just after the surgery, I had a lot of bruising and swelling, so I had to do a lot of things to help reduce the swelling faster. I had pumpkin juice and walked a lot. I could only have liquids for some days after surgery, so I had a lot of warm soups and smoothies. I thought the swelling would stay for long, at least 3 months, but I am very happy with my 3 weeks post-surgery progress.


5 months post-surgery

From 3 months after surgery onward, my looks changed completely. From then on, daily, my face gets smaller and smaller as the minor swelling reduces. I did not imagine that the Orthognathic surgery and the facial contouring surgery would change me this way. I am still amazed every time I see my reflection in the mirror. 


9 months post-surgery

My confidence level has increased so much!  I keep getting compliments all the time, so that motivated me to join the gym and get working on my body! I feel great and look forward to life with a great outlook. ID Hospital is really the best when it comes to orthognathic and facial contouring surgeries

Thank you, ID Hospital, for giving me a new life!~



ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.

(from facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)
Telephone : +82-2-3496-9787 / +82-2-3496-9783
E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com
Whatsapp / Viber : +8210 3187 5905
Kakao / Line / Skype : idhospitalkorea

Blog : http://idhospital.blogspot.kr/

No comments:

Post a Comment