Saturday, May 9, 2015

[ID Hospital Review] Ready for Summer With Breast Augmentation!

Name: Min A
Surgery: Breast Augmentation (textured implant)


I really wanted breast augmentation for a long time. So as soon as vacation started, I went to get consultation and schedule surgery.

Breast surgery is so important. You have to live with the implant you choose to put in your body. Because of this, I went to several places for consultation. I choose ID because they were so thorough and knowledgeable during the consultation.

Probably because it was the busy season (during summer vacation) but it was difficult to make an appointment for consultation. The consultant and doctor I met with were both so nice. I had surgery with Dr. Dong Yeon Hwang.

Did you know that when you have breast augmentation consultation, you remove all undergarments and just wear a gown? I was a little embarrassed to show my chest but because the examination was so precise and thorough, I felt any initial reservations fade away.

I didn’t want a look that was too unnatural so I tried putting 290cc implants under my shirt to see how it would look. The size that the doctor recommended was good. Truthfully, ID Hospital was the last place I went to for consultation. All the clinics had similar surgery methods so I chose the place that was most friendly and knowledgeable in explaining the process. After consultation I made an appointment for surgery.

Prior to surgery I stopped by the hospital to have my medical tests done (blood test, etc). Thankfully I received word that my tests were all clear and I could go ahead with the surgery!

Did you know that breast augmentation is done under general anesthesia? I learned this during consultation. I am in my early 20’s and decided to have the incision under my armpits. I was told that many people choose this method for surgery. Under the armpits and under the breast is where most patients choose to have the incision made. I was the first surgery appointment of the day and went home on the same day. Thankfully there were no blood bags!

I chose texture implants which don’t really need massage after surgery. Of course there was discomfort on the day of and after the surgery. My armpits also hurt. I went consistently to ID to receive aftercare massage after surgery.

Now it’s been exactly one month since surgery.


I still haven’t gotten used to my new breasts but when I put on or take off my clothes I love seeing how different my body looks. There is still some swelling and the scars under my arms are still visible at this time. I am looking forward to summer ;)


To find out more information regarding plastic surgery, please email us at doctor@idhospital.com today!
Real people, real results 


Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783+82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785+82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787+82-2-3496-9787
Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea
Add us on whatsapp : +821031875905+821031875905
Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea


ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review


Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose



cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection




No comments:

Post a Comment