Wednesday, April 15, 2015

[ID Hospital Review] 2 Weeks After Mini V Line Surgery!

Name: Ms. Jjang
Surgery: Mini V-Line Surgery

I’ve never had surgery before so it seems like only yesterday that I was anticipating my surgery date with much fear but two weeks have already passed since my surgery date~

Right after surgery, rather than feeling any pain from bone cutting (to the point where I wondered if the surgery really occurred) was the discomfort and dryness in my throat from the anesthesia. Right after surgery it was difficult also because I couldn’t eat but now as long as I cut up food in small pieces eating is no problem! ^^

I was most worried about side effects as well as going under general anesthesia; as soon as I was able to clear my head of the side effects from anesthesia I felt my lips and chin to make sure I had feeling hehe. Thankfully, I was able to feel everything right after surgery. I had serious tooth pain but it’s getting better daily. The feeling that all the muscles in my chin feel very tight is also fading. 

General anesthesia is just like those posts you read where they say “Now we will start the anesthesia” and then when you open your eyes the surgery is over hehe. For people who feared anesthesia like me, trust me there is nothing to worry about!


I first came to ID for consultation because of Dr. Park’s reputation but upon the recommendation of my consultant I met with Dr. Kim Tak Ho. I felt like I matched well with Dr. Kim so I decided to have surgery with him~ he is so kind and explains everything very thoroughly and completed the surgery well, thank you so, so much! Thank you also to the consultant who recommended him~ Now all I need is for the swelling to completely fade away! ^^



Before Surgery

Right After Surgery

1 Day After Surgery

3 Days After Surgery (crazy swelling!)


5 Days After Surgery


13 Days After Surgery


To find out more information regarding plastic surgery, please email us at doctor@idhospital.com today!
Real people, real results 


Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783+82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785+82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787+82-2-3496-9787
Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea
Add us on whatsapp : +821031875905+821031875905
Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea


ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review


Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose


cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection

No comments:

Post a Comment