Thursday, November 27, 2014

Double eyelid & nose surgery reviews at ID hospital!


Double eyelid & nose surgery reviews at ID hospital!
 
Before the surgery~~~
 
 
Age : 24
Concerns : Small eyes, flat nose
Surgery types : Skinny incisonal double eyelid surgery, Epicanthoplasty, Barbie line nose surgery
 
 
 
My concern was tired looking eyes and low nose bridge. I had excessive fat on my eyelid, so my eyes looked even smaller. I also had unsophisticated image from very flat nose bridge. L
 
 
 
 
 
Date of surgery* 
 
 
I had skinny incision eyelid surgery and Barbie line nose surgery at the same time. I’ve taken a picture immediately after I come back home, but a bit surprised because of blood from nostrils..
 
 
 
 
 
One week after surgery*
 
 
Today I went to the hospital to remove stitches and tapes. It was little bit hurt when removing stitches, but it was not too bad. J I can already see my nose bridge became much higher. I can’t wait till swelling disappears!
The doctor says he inserted 2~3mm of implant, and used my ear cartilage for nose tip.
I was worried about pain during recovery process, but it was not bad at all than I expected ^^
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Two weeks after surgery* 
 
 
I used to avoid taking selfies from the low angle since my nose looked even more flat, but now I love it thanks to my high and beautiful new nose~ ^^
It’s been 2 weeks already, I can wash my face properly. I have some dead skin cells though. Yet it is slowly getting better.
 
 
 
 
 
 
One month after surgery*
 
 
 
It’s been one month! Time flies~ after stitches removal, time goes even quicker. Lol
This is me without make up. Scars from Epicanthoplasty have completely disappeared.
My eyes look still a bit swollen, but I like it too since I wanted thick crease. J
 
 

 
 
 
Three months after surgery*
 
 
I feel so strange when I’m looking at my photos before the surgery. Haha
I had so much fat on eyelid and looked so sleepy all the time.. ;(
It’s been only 3months, but I am very happy about the result. I cannot squeeze my nose very hard, but it became much softer. Oh, I can blow my nose with no problem. But the doctor says I should be careful for another few months. I will be careful!
 

 
 
 

Six months after surgery*
 
 
6 months from surgery~ I’ve gained so much confidence! I’ve even lost some weight. Wearing make-up is become more fun. Many things are changed with my life. J
Now it’s all normal, there’s nothing I feel uncomfortable with. I’m keep forgetting how I used to look like, it’s like this is my original face. Lol
My surgery outcome is so natural, if I tell other people about it they look so surprised.
So I’m having such happy days~~:D
 

  
Real people, real results

 
 

 

 

 


ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.

 

(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

 

 

 

 

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783+82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785+82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787+82-2-3496-9787

 

E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com

Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea

Add us on whatsapp : +821031875905+821031875905

Webpage : http://eng.idhospital.com

YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/idhospitalkorea

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/idhospital.eng

Instagram : http://instagram.com/idhospitalkorea

 

Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea





Korean plastic surgery before and after (eye, nose, plastic surgery in korea)
two jaw surgery, double jaw surgery, orthognathic  surgery, jaw surgery, chin surgery, long face,
cheekbone reduction, cheekbone surgery, cheek reduction, two jaw surgery review
 

Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox



 
 Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection
dermal fat graft surgery / fat transfer / botox / dermal fillers / fat microinjection




No comments:

Post a Comment