Monday, December 23, 2019

Tomoko's life changing experience of double jaw orthognathic surgery, V line surgery, cheekbone reduction, acculift and fat graft in ID Hospital

Before 

The idea of getting plastic surgery wasn’t sudden to me. I have always wanted to change my face contour because of the wide facial bone. ID Hospital is the most well-known facial bone hospital in the whole Asia, that’s why I chose Korea over Japan for my plastic surgery journey.

I had No Tie Double Jaw surgery, V line surgery, Cheekbone reduction, Acculift and Fat graft all by dr. Lee Seokjae.

After



2 weeks 



I had a feeling of a sore throat until 2 weeks post op. It’s interesting that at the night time the face is getting slimmer and looks normal, and in the morning it’s chubby and big again. A good thing is the temporary sense loss is getting back to normal again, and the left side of my face has a lot of sense back!

1 month



One month after the surgery my face looked a little asymmetrical because the swelling went down differently, and I was worried about it. However the sensation became normal, and I was also able to open my mouth widely for the first time since the surgery and eat more various food after mouth opening exercises.
I am looking forward to see the result after the swelling subsides.

3 months



I'm glad that the swelling has come down! I can come back to my daily routine normally! Recently the more people around me say I look prettier and cuter, the more confident I feel! Until now I didn't like to see my pictures, but now I really enjoy taking them!

5 months



As the swelling has gone the shape of my face in the last month is very different! It’s fun to see the daily changes.

9 months



I'm happy because now I have a perfect face shape. It's really amazing how the surgery can change not only the facial bone shape, but also the quality of life. I only regret that I haven’t done it earlier.

1 comment:

  1. It is my great pleasure to visit your website and to enjoy your excellent post here. I like that very much.FaceLift Surgery in dubai

    ReplyDelete