Friday, December 27, 2019

Full Face lift, double eyelid surgery with lifting and lower blepharoplasty in ID Hospital, real review

Before surgery




I've always had deeper nasolabial folds than other women of my age, but when I turned 60 I was told that I look tired and sleepy because of my droopy eye shape.  I've decided to get a surgery before it was too late, because I wanted to get compliments again.

I went to ID Hospital to get Full Face Lift to improve sagging skin and lifting double eyelid surgery and lower blepharoplasty for my sleepy eyes.

After






3 weeks 




After 3 weeks I still had some swelling, but most of the fine lines and deep wrinkles on my face were gone.



3 months




Just as my doctor said, the swelling went down step by step because I followed all post op instructions. After 3 months I started wearing more make up and taking more pictures.



5 months




People around me say that my skin is glowing and shining. I think I haven't got so much attention even when I was younger than now! Thanks to ID Hospital I'm much happier now. I think I even smile and laugh more, and it's only because I feel more beautiful!
If you have any questions, please contact us online via our channels.
We are happy to assist you, and our consultation is always free of charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment