Thursday, March 19, 2015

[ID Hospital Review] What a difference one surgery can make (Barbie Line Nose Rhinoplasty)

Name: Secret >.<
Surgery: Barbie Line Nose Rhinoplasty






Thank you, doctor!!!

It’s been about 2 months since I had Barbie Line rhinoplasty at ID Hospital. Because the nose is such an important aspect in making a first impression, I was very worried that the outcome would be different from what I envisioned. After surgery, I had a lot of swelling and because I had such a flat nose prior to surgery...it felt so strange having a bridge~! When the splint was first removed I was shocked at seeing a raised bridge and was also worried because I thought it was too high but you know what they say... time is the best medicine! The swelling disappeared after about two weeks and though it has been only about two months it looks very natural.


My nose was originally long (long septum) with wide nostrils and no bridge and so I was told it would be a more complex surgery than the average rhinoplasty procedure. I was told they would slightly raise the septum to make my nose not seem as long. Because I didn’t have a bridge I had osteotomy as well. I thought surgery would hurt but it didn’t hurt at all…almost to the point where I thought how could it be this painless?! The thought of having other surgeries has also crossed my mind... >.< 

Prior to surgery, because my nose was so flat, my entire face had a more round shape but now my bridge is beautifully raised, giving me a feminine and refined look. I’m glad that I had my nose length shortened as well as my alar reduced~ I know people who had rhinoplasty at the wrong clinic and it just looks like a clothes pin was inserted into my nose but I am so happy with my nose, especially the bridge. It is so pretty! I asked for a natural nose and the doctor listened to my request and gave me a beautifully natural nose. In the next 6 months to one year it will become even more natural so I’m looking forward to see how much more natural it will become as it settles over time. 


Real people, real results 

ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review
ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.

(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

ID hospital korea review

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783+82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785+82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787+82-2-3496-9787

E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com

Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea

Add us on whatsapp : +821031875905+821031875905

 

Webpage : http://eng.idhospital.com

YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/idhospitalkorea

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/idhospital.eng

Instagram : http://instagram.com/idhospitalkorea

Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/idhospitalkorea/

Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea



ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review


Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection


No comments:

Post a Comment