Wednesday, April 6, 2016

[ID Hospital Review] Plastic Surgery Review of Mongolian patient (V line, V3 lifting, cheekbone reduction and rhinoplasty)





::::Before Surgery::::


Hi, my name is Puujee and I’m studying masters in South Korea.

I was always dissatisfied with the face line I have and it was my dream to have a perfect face shape when I grow up.
 And here I am now!




Links for the surgeries I underwent


l  V line
l  V3 lifting
l  Cheekbone reduction surgery
l  Barbie line nose surgery





::::Counseling with senior consultant::::





I’ve been searching and going to many hospitals but could not find any other hospitals that are better and more reliable than ID Hospital. Most importantly, all of the staff members were very friendly. And also, because I am incapable to speak Korean fluently, the hospital provided a Mongolian language service for me so I was able to have my consultations in an easy and comfortable environment. For that I know, they also have other language services, such as English, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Arabic and Thai. And all the interpreters are at the native speakers’ level so there will be nothing for you to worry if you can’t speak Korean!




::::Consent of operation::::





I finally signed on the operating consent form!!!!
I had a loooooot of questions before signing the form but none of the staff members looked tedious or frustrated at me but asked me if I had any more questions. Plus, the interpreters were there with me all the time so I did not miss a single word during all consultations. I was very impressed with their patience and kindness.





::::Consultation with Eyelid and nose surgery doctor::::





I took an X-ray of my nose and had another consultation with Dr. Il Hwan Kim about how I would like my nose to be done. I explained and told him what I didn’t like about my nose and just want my nose to look like one of the ‘Barbie dolls’.





::::Consultation with Facial contouring doctor::::






Although face related bone surgeries are known to be dangerous, I felt very relaxed and safe after seeing Dr. Kim and hearing his explanations. I could not think of any other things rather than food during the last consultation as I had to fast for 12 hours!!




::::3 days after the surgery::::





I hospitalized for a day after the surgery and had the most difficult time then. I almost cried because it was very hard to breathe and I also had a neck pain. But as time went by the pain settled down and in the end I only had to wait for the swell to go down. Doing some packs really helped the swell to settle down quicker.





::::7 days after the surgery::::



Ta daaaa- so this is week one after the surgery!
Luckily, I didn’t get much bruises and the swell also went down very quickly.
I think it was because I followed all the post surgery procedures appropriately.





::::30 days after the surgery::::





Look! It’s been one month after the surgery and no more puffy face! Woohoooo!!!


::::60 days after the surgery::::






I heard that it would take at least 6 months for the swell to go down but in my case, the swell went down super quick! Everyone is asking me where I got my surgeries done. I’m having the best moment these days with my different look and I’d like to thank ID hospital again for giving me this dramatic change.






Real people, real results!







ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.


Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9787 /+82-2-3496-9785
ID Mobile : +82-10-3187-5905
Contact us!
E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com
Skype / Kakao / LINE ID: idhospitalkorea
Whatsapp: +821031875905
New Address: ID Hospital, 142, Dosan-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(OLD address: ID Hospital, 5-6, Gangnam-gu, Seoul)
- Walk straight for 200 meters from exit 1 of Sinsa Station (line 3). We’re located next to Young Dong Hotel.


ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review


Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
men's plastic surgery/man rhinoplasty/man nose surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
two jaw surgery/double jaw surgery/orthognathic surgery/small face
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / fladt fehead / fat injection

safety system/safe plastic surgery/safe plastic surgery hospital

bambi eye surgery/bambi eyes/big eyes/small eyes

medical tourism/plastic surgery to Korea/medical tourism in Korea
Ulzzang/Korean Ulzzang/Han Areum Songi/Korean Ulzzang plastic surgery
Ulzzang before and after/Ulzzang before plastic surgery


No comments:

Post a Comment