Thursday, March 24, 2016

[ID Plastic Sugery Real Review] Annie's Breast Augmentation Post-Op Diary


Real Selfie Review of Annie

Annie 
Country: Singapore
Symptoms : uneven, small breast
Surgery : Breast augmentation



 Before Surgery


Hello, My name is Annie. I did a lot of research on ID Hospital before I decided to finally come all the way from Singapore.
I am really excited. Actually, I am not nervous because I really wanted to get this done.
Surgery isn't common in Singapore, so I haven't told my friends.
 A week after surgery


Day 8:

It's been a week since the operation and both the wounds are still healing.. Am having the sensation of tightness and aching feeling over my chest area. However regular movement is still bearable and thus I venture out for some simple sightseeing at Insadong and bought some souvenirs. When posing for photo, I still can't believe that I went through a breast augmentation just like this. Am happy that I choose to do this and not   wait any longer.
 2 weeks after surgery



Day 14:

It's been 2 week since the operation and the left side of my wound has already healed. The right side are still having blood clots over the wound area & I can't wait for it to heal faster.. Am having the sensation of tightness and aching feeling over my left breast, not too sure if it's because it's nearer to the heart area or what. The other right breast is still feeling tight and quite stiff. Recovery is slow however I am back to work. Am avoiding tight shirts and bra as it makes my chest feel more painful and also heavy carrying of stuff. Prior to the operation,

 I am used to carry big and heavy bag with a lot of things, and now I have reduce my bag to a smaller one with just essentials in it, so in order not the strain the muscles.

Advice to those preparing for operation, do buy lots of loose clothing especially those materials of satin/silk/soft cotton to wear as I realise my breasts are quite sensitive to rough materials and feels painful on touch. It's a good excuse to spend some money to pamper own self!

I am simply happy shopping for new lingerie for myself!
 2 months after surgery





Day 60:

It has been 2 month since the operation and the scar have reduce its redness, now it's more pinkish and I believe it will take some more time for it to fade, however there's still some aching pain in my left breast now and then and I try to massage it abit here and there to relieve the pain. Did not apply any lotion at the moment as I am afraid that some of the ingredients I might be allergic to it. Now I am still not wearing bra that are tight fitting and thus so have been going around in bra tops and nipple tapes. I went back to Korea to undergo the laser treatment for scar removal.

Am waiting still my scarring totally fades, before I wear my newly bought bikini. :)
 3 months after surgery



Day 90:

It's been 3 months since the operation and both the wounds have totally healed.. Am still having the sensation of tightness and aching feeling over my left breast area every now and then but not as frequent as last time.. Have also started sleeping on the side whilst wearing loose lingerie. I guess it will still take a while before the wound scaring fades off.

Am still regularly putting on body lotion to keep my skin moist and hopefully the scarring can be fade faster.





 
Thank you ID♥




Real people, real results





ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.
(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9787 /+82-2-3496-9785
ID Mobile : +82-10-3187-5905


Contact us!
E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com
Skype / Kakao / LINE ID: idhospitalkorea
Whatsapp: +821031875905





 New AddressID Hospital, 142, Dosan-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(OLD address: ID Hospital, 5-6, Gangnam-gu, Seoul)
- Walk straight for 200 meters from exit 1 of Sinsa Station (line 3). We’re located next to Young Dong Hotel.


ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review

Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
men's plastic surgery/man rhinoplasty/man nose surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
two jaw surgery/double jaw surgery/orthognathic surgery/small face
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / fladt fehead / fat injection

safety system/safe plastic surgery/safe plastic surgery hospital

bambi eye surgery/bambi eyes/big eyes/small eyes

 medical tourism/plastic surgery to Korea/medical tourism in Korea
Ulzzang/Korean Ulzzang/Han Areum Songi/Korean Ulzzang plastic surgery
Ulzzang before and after/Ulzzang before plastic surgery
mommy makeover breast augmentation/mommy makeover cost/after birth breast augmentation

mommy makeover recovery/aged breasts augmentation

No comments:

Post a Comment