Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Real Selfie Review of Jin Young Cho - Breast augmentation experience


Real Selfie Review of Jin Young Cho 
Jin Young Cho 
Age : 33
Symptoms : drooped and flat breasts
Surgery : Breast augmentation after childbirth

 Before Surgery


Hello, I'm Jin Young Cho and I've appeared in Korean makeover show called 'let me in' season 5.

I did not get the breast augmentation when 'Let Me In' was on air.

Check out below post! "Let Me In Season 5 Fallen Beauty"
http://idhospital.blogspot.kr/2016/02/eng-sub-let-me-in-season-5-fallen.html

 But after a while, I was so willing to have the breast augmentation so I decided to go back to ID hospital.

First, my breasts were examined in detail then I had a consultation with my doctor.


He recommended me to get 'breast augmentation after childbirth'.

This surgery was definitely for me!
Many of you guys can recognize that I've given birth to child, right?
The size of my breasts have been bigger then smaller repeatedly because of childbirth and diets.

Since my breasts were drooped and small, I've chosen to have both breast pulling-up and prostheses augmentation at the same time.
 A week after surgery

After I decided to have a surgery, I had safe general checkup.

This checkup included a measurement of my body condition and also some examinations for the breast augmentation surgery.
There was even a checkup for prostheses!
Through this checkup, the size and kind of the prostheses were chosen by my body condition.

I could trust ID hospital because they offered a certificate of authenticity for the prostheses.
I chose the Allergan in 322cc.


When I opened up my eyes after I heard "You will get an anesthesia shot", the surgery was over already.
I was feeling dizzy on the surgery day.
I felt like something was blocking my breasts because my breast got so much bigger than before.


I came back to ID to disinfect the operated area 3 days after the surgery was done and checkup my condition after a week from the surgery day.

My doctor said the surgery was successful and I only needed to manage well so I told him that I would never forget to wear the correction bra :)
 2 weeks after surgery




I could not go back to normal life for a week after the surgery was conducted.

But, now I'm totally back to my daily life!
I can spend the times with my kids without any problem!

And, the symptoms caused by surgery don't really bother my daily life.
well, I can feel a little bit of swelling but I'm OK! :)


I just love that I got so much bigger breast!!!!

I've got swelling care with fulguration at care room and also laser treatment for surgical traces at ID dermatology.

I always wear the compression clothing, though I feel tired and stuffy.

I should manage well my new breast so that the swellings will be gone quickly!
 A month after surgery

A month after surgery!
I expected that it would be hurting because I got both breast pulling-up and prostheses augmentation together, however, it was not bad.


I mean it is hard to run yet but I can do exercise.
I wish I could go swimming asap!


When I just got the surgery, I felt awkward but now I'm so happy with my big and pretty breasts :)


Some of my friends who gave birth to children also want to get the same surgery as mine so I introduced them ID hospital!

Symptoms are almost gone now and surgical traces are barely visible. ^^
 2 months after surgery

I'm so much more comfortable with my new breast now.
I can't even feel that I've got a surgery.

I've got areola incision since I had the breast pulling-up surgery.

Nipple area looks red but I think I deserve it because I've got gorgeous breasts!
The area around nipples looks red but I think I deserve it because I've got gorgeous breasts.

Surgical traces are very very tiny and I heard it will be even invisible later.
Now I can run, swim and even go to sauna. 

I was lucky to have this breast augmentation at ID hospital where safety is always first than anything. ^^
 6 months after surgery

It's been 6 months already since I got the breast augmentation.


When someone asks me where is the best part of all surgeries I've got, I say 'breast augmentation' without any hesitation.

I'm also very satisfied with every surgeries I've got so far, but as a woman, I feel confident with gorgeous breasts.


All of my clothes are the same clothes that I used to wear before the surgery, but they look so different after my body is changed to a beautiful look.

I think I look pretty when I only wear a t-shirt and a pants because my body makes the clothes look fancy.
My husband and my kid also love with my new body line. 

If you are considered to have a breast augmentation after childbirth, 

I'd like to say "PLEASE DO SO!"

and "please do it at ID HOSPITAL!!!!"



Thank you ID♥



keywords: after birth, after birth breast augmentation, augmentation, breast, pulling up, surgery, breast augmentation, breast surgery, best korea plastic surgery hospital,



Real people, real results




ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.
(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9787 /+82-2-3496-9785
ID Mobile : +82-10-3187-5905


Contact us!
E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com
Skype / Kakao / LINE ID: idhospitalkorea
Whatsapp: +821031875905





 New AddressID Hospital, 142, Dosan-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(OLD address: ID Hospital, 5-6, Gangnam-gu, Seoul)
- Walk straight for 200 meters from exit 1 of Sinsa Station (line 3). We’re located next to Young Dong Hotel.


ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review

Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
men's plastic surgery/man rhinoplasty/man nose surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
two jaw surgery/double jaw surgery/orthognathic surgery/small face
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / fladt fehead / fat injection
safety system/safe plastic surgery/safe plastic surgery hospital
bambi eye surgery/bambi eyes/big eyes/small eyes
 medical tourism/plastic surgery to Korea/medical tourism in Korea
Ulzzang/Korean Ulzzang/Han Areum Songi/Korean Ulzzang plastic surgery
Ulzzang before and after/Ulzzang before plastic surgery
mommy makeover breast augmentation/mommy makeover cost/after birth breast augmentation
mommy makeover recovery/aged breasts augmentation

No comments:

Post a Comment