Tuesday, January 5, 2016

ID hospital review / Eyelid surgery and Rhinoplasty

 

 / ID hospital review /

Eyelid surgery and Rhinoplasty

November 27th, 2015 : Nana



Hello, recently it is getting cold. I am writing a review for someone who is planning to get plastic surgery. Please have fun with it.


 
 
 

 
I already have fillers on my nose so I got filler removal injection. Also, I had double eyelid surgery 4 times (3 times with non-incisional method, 1 time with incisional method) but it became loosen. My nose isn’t really flat but I wanted higher nose bridge with small nostrils.
 
Before the surgery.
It looks dull because pupils are covered by eyelid. Nose doesn’t really look ugly.
 
 

 
 
 

 
On the next day of surgery

My swelling is change in the morning and in the evening.







 10 days have passed since I had surgery, I can see the side view line of my nose. I don’t have discomfort when I wash my face or smile anymore.




























2 weeks have passed since I had surgery, finally I used contact lens and applied eyeliner too. Still weird because of the swelling but I feel really proud myself when I see the changes.































Eyelid crease line is really pretty despite its swelling, isn’t it? It will be prettier when swelling is gone.




 
 
  
 Swelling lasted for long because this was my revision eyelid surgery and I did incisional ptosis correction too. Swelling on each eyes was mismatched. I always wanted to get a visible eyelid crease line when I opened my eyes and this is exactly what I wanted.
 
  3 weeks have passed since I had surgery, still you can see swelling. But I love the shape of nose tip and bridge.


 
 
 




This is my recent photos. 4 weeks have passed since I had surgery. It seems as though I have refined image after swelling gone. I will come back when I look more beautiful!






ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.
(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)
ID hospital korea review

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9787 /+82-2-3496-9785
ID Mobile : +82-10-3187-5905


Contact us!
E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com
Skype / Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea
Whatsapp: +821031875905





 New AddressID Hospital, 142, Dosan-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(OLD address: ID Hospital, 5-6, Gangnam-gu, Seoul)
- Walk straight for 200 meters from exit 1 of Sinsa Station (line 3). We’re located next to Young Dong Hotel.


ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review

Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose


 

No comments:

Post a Comment