Monday, October 19, 2015

[ Ptosis correction, Hump nose correction and Epicanthoplasty / Real review at id hospital ]



[ Ptosis correction, Hump nose correction and Epicanthoplasty / Real review at id hospital ]






























 I had eyelids. but it was tiny and it was really uncomfortable that the lids only folds only when I open my eyes widely. and I found that the symptom that I had is considered ' ptosis '. 

Also, for my nose, I had bridge. but I didn't like that fact I have a hump nose. it gave off older image. so I decided to have all surgeries together which is eyelids and rhinoplasty.  














It has been 2 weeks. my friends were surprised when I said that it has been only 2 months. because I barely have swelling. they were asking me which hospital I did my surgery.

 I can certainly tell that due to ptosis correction, it made so easy for me to open my eyes now. I think it was an excellent choice that I did eyelids and nose surgery together.




















Before I had surgery, my bridge of my nose was very blunt and I had dull image. now, my facial features are very strong and I love the line of my bridge. 

because I had been stressed out a lot. I think it was an amazing decision that I had my surgeries at ID hospital. THANK YOU ID !!!
















Real people, real results



ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review
ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.
(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)
ID hospital korea review

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9787 /+82-2-3496-9785
ID Mobile : +82-10-3187-5905


Contact us!
E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com
Skype / Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea
Whatsapp: +821031875905





 New AddressID Hospital, 142, Dosan-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(OLD address: ID Hospital, 5-6, Gangnam-gu, Seoul)
- Walk straight for 200 meters from exit 1 of Sinsa Station (line 3). We’re located next to Young Dong Hotel.



No comments:

Post a Comment