Wednesday, October 14, 2015

[ID Hospital] Real photo review! 2 month post op, Epicanthoplasty, Barbie line rhinoplasty and chin implant




  ID Hospital Real Photo Review!    
  
Epicanthoplasty, 
Barbie line rhinoplasty and chin implant!



I just went for a consultation but decided the surgery date immediately. LOL
I haven't done facial bone surgery but several different procedures.
Here is my review of 2 months post operation of epicanthoplasty + nose surgery + chin implant :)



<Before surgery>







I was actually considering double eyelid revision surgery but a doctor recommended only epicanthoplasty.
So I've decided going for only epicanthoplasty for eyes.

And I badly wanted to have Barbie line for my nose! A beautiful curve on my bridge~

My doctor recommended me an implant insertion to correct my short and receded chin.
He explained all the surgical details very kindly and didn't recommended unnecessary procedure.
These are the reasons I could trust him, so I just paid my deposit to book the surgery on that day. 



<After the stitches removal>










These photos are taken right after the stitches was removed.
I didn't have much swelling and my face already looked quite natural!
I started having normal daily life at this point.



<1 month post op>








These are the photos after the one month from surgery.
I think chin implant and nose surgery don't really cause troubles.
And there was no severe swelling since I only had epicanthoplasty.
I had these three procedures done together and I feel like my face looks much more defined and slimmer.


I only had one consultation with here ID Hospital and it is true that i was worried at first.
But now, I'm more than satisfied with the result! They are the best! :D




Real people, real results



ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review
ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.
(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)
ID hospital korea review

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9787 /+82-2-3496-9785
ID Mobile : +82-10-3187-5905


Contact us!
E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com
Skype / Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea
Whatsapp: +821031875905





 New AddressID Hospital, 142, Dosan-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(OLD address: ID Hospital, 5-6, Gangnam-gu, Seoul)
- Walk straight for 200 meters from exit 1 of Sinsa Station (line 3). We’re located next to Young Dong Hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment