Friday, September 18, 2015

[ID Real Review] It's been 3 months since my facial bone plastic surgery!!

 3 months after my facial bone contouring surgery








It’s already been
3 months.

When I woke up from the anesthesia, I had a very hard time due to the swelling. Thirstiness or sleepiness didn’t bother me at all, but the swelling. Now I think about it though, that the pain came from compression when I wore the facial compression garments, not from the surgical areas.

People said that I had nothing wrong with my facial contour, but I really hated my pointy chin; like an old witch. I had considered whether to have surgery or not for years because it cost a lot and it was not a simple surgery. After years of consideration, I finally concluded that i would regret it more if I didn’t have surgery than if I had the surgery. So, I ran to ID Hospital. I even didn’t go to any other plastic surgery hospitals. ID Hospital itself is very famous, but more than that, I was convinced by TV show, “Let me in.” I saw episodes and decided, “Okay, if I undergo surgery, I will get mine at ID Hospital.”

During the consultation with the coordinator, I also liked the fact that I will be assigned to a different doctor as I choose different facial contour. I decided to go for Dr. Sang Hoon Park! I’ve seen him in the TV for several times, and when I actually saw him, he was very familiar. It was like I’ve known him for a while, and I felt like I needed to say hello to him. I had a comfortable consultation and booked my surgery right away without hesitation.

If I hesitated at that moment and didn’t book, I would spend a couple of years on considering whether to have surgery.

The first month went by so fast.

I realized that how much people can suffer from not being able to eat. I decided, “I’m not going to be picky on food anymore.”
Photos below are mine before surgery. The most hated part – my chin!! I really hated the witch-like chin. I also decided to undergo surgeries to reduce my cheekbone and mandibular angles together with my chin at once because I didn’t want to spend years again on regretting, “I should’ve undergone other surgeries too at that time.” Also, I didn’t want to go through another painful recovery period. One time pain and all surgeries done sounded reasonable.

Swelling is still remaining, but the horizontal and vertical length of my face became shortened. I look feminine and skinny even though my weight doesn’t change. It takes a year for all the swelling to be completely gone, so from now on, it’s a matter of time.

Frankly speaking, sometimes it was very painful and I felt like I’m the only one who suffered from this agony and became miserable. But now I realize that why people say, “Time is the best medicine,” and as I felt better, I thought, “What if I didn’t undergo the surgeries... I would really regret, if I did.”

I also very appreciated professional caring from the nurses when I was admitted. Also, to be honest, I was suspicious when my doctor said my surgery was just perfectly done, but it was! I can tell as time goes by. Thank you, doctor, so much.

Those who are considering out there~
Why don’t you just get consultations first?
Worries or hesitations regarding undergoing or non undergoing surgery – I know how you think and how you feel. So, that’s why I’m telling you~

I have no regrets at all. 

More swelling will go away, and I just can’t wait to see the very final result!!


Thank you, ID Hospital, for everything





Real people, real results



ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review
ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.
(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)
ID hospital korea review

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9787 /+82-2-3496-9785
ID Mobile : +82-10-3187-5905


Contact us!
E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com
Skype / Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea
Whatsapp: +821031875905





 New AddressID Hospital, 142, Dosan-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(OLD address: ID Hospital, 5-6, Gangnam-gu, Seoul)
- Walk straight for 200 meters from exit 1 of Sinsa Station (line 3). We’re located next to Young Dong Hotel.


ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review

Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection



No comments:

Post a Comment