Monday, August 17, 2015

[ID hospital I don't need fringe anymore!! -100% Real Review of Hye-In Woo ]

[ID hospital 100% Real Review of Hye-In Woo ]











Hye In-Woo




Age : 23


Symptom : Mandibular Prognathism, Facial Asymmetric, Long face, Malocclusion 


Surgery Name : 'No-Tie' Two Jaw Surgery 












[ Before the surgery ]




Hello~nice to meet you everyone! I'm a college student, and my name is Hye-In Woo.
I have prognathism, malocclusion, long face and facial asymmetry. My face has given me a lot of difficulties. Orthognathic surgery was needed for sure. I have an upcoming surgery day soon. I don't even except to be pretty. I just want to have a normal face-shape. I recently found out that how serious my prognathism at the consultation. so I was a little bit shocked. haha.. Seok-Jae Lee was my surgeon. He was so kind and made me really comfortable during the consultation. I believe that he will perform my surgery well. 
like every other patients, I am so excited for my new face already!









[ 2 days later ]





Finally, I had a surgery !!! I'm about to leave the hospital. now that I think of .. I didn't really suffer from pain on my surgery area. I was just afraid of the surgery. but I feel so relived that the surgery is finally over. I want to say to everyone who's planning to have the surgery that do not feel so pressured about the surgery and just follow what doctors and nurses say to you. After 3 days, I just had a meal regularly, I had to rinse my mouth every 2 hours. I even went out to walk and steamed my skin with a hot towel. I was strict to the instruction form that I was given from the hospital. time doe fly!!
 lastly, I want to thank to my surgeon, Seok-Jae Lee. I really appreciate it :) 








[ A week later after the surgery ]




I came to the hospital again for the post-op . I feel so comfortable in the hospital that it's like I'm at my home. ( I was reborn again here haha ) they took the stitches off behind my ears and the screws. it kind of teared me up. and I met my LOVE Dr. lee again~!! 
his impression is always so warm and nice. he looked through inside of my mouth and told me it's very clean.  I also went to the 'Face Diet' for my swelling care. I had facial massage and I was so satisfied with the care system. it made me so happy when I got the massage. because I felt like my swelling has gotten so much better. 
now I need to drink more pumpkin juice and will work on my swelling !!!!










[ 3 weeks later ]




Time flies~~ haha It is a whole another world to me after taking off the stitches!!
I was very cautious even when I was eating. but as I  took the wafer off when eating, this is a new world to me now. another thing is that I can just laugh when I want. hahahaha see my swelling has gotten better. hasn't it? 
A result of drinking pumpkin juice and steaming the skin ! I can say.
Actually my grandmother was worried a lot before the surgery now she's the most satisfied person. she talks to every people in my town about my surgery..hahaha
 I'm glad that my grandmother likes it.








[ A month later ]



wow!! it's been a month~ since I had my surgery. can't believe this time would come. the after swelling system is finally over till 4th session. now I need to start orthodontic treatment. also I have to take care of myself very well. I have a lot of responsibility. I can not mess up with this face that the doctor gave me. A dull-sensation is all gone now. 
I don't have any discomfort at the moment.
I started to meet my friends after 3 weeks later. my friends were very surprised. they never saw anyone has done orthognathic surgery. they said I look so natural even though it has been only a month. I ate a lot of yummy food and enjoyed the time with my friends !! :) 







[ 3 months later ]




Back to my normal life~ I'm enjoying my life ~ !!
I felt weird looking at my old reviews. during the recovery, I was very worried about even little tiny things. but now I just look different everything is same as before the surgery. I think it was very effective that I was practicing bite move because I was concerned that my mouth will look awkward.  actually that was the biggest concern, my old friends told me that my mouth looks very natural. other than that, I go to the dentist every 6 weeks. I tell people that I'm wearing braces. they said I have to wear them for a year but I'm likely to get it done within a year. it makes me so excited !! 








 [ 6 months later ]



It is now has been 6 months. I don't even remember when I had my surgery. did I even have the surgery? I have absolutely no problem with eating. on the other hand, I have no idea how I would live if I didn't have this surgery. I think this surgery has gave me a new life. sometimes I felt really overwhelmed because whenever people ask me about the surgery, I didn't really have any discomfort during the surgery process. but one thing I can assure is that you really have to choose the big and safe hospital considering it is a big surgery. in that regard, I was very lucky to know idhospital !!
Dr.Seok Jae-Lee and other medical staff who helped me along, I want to give them a big thank you! Thank You Very Much~! 








Wanna know about 'No-Tie' Two Jaw Surgery~?
Click this link to find out~ http://eng.idhospital.com/jaw/jaw0801.php










 
Real people, real results 

ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review
ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.

(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

ID hospital korea review

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783+82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785+82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787+82-2-3496-9787

E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com

Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea

Add us on whatsapp : +821031875905+821031875905

 

Webpage : http://eng.idhospital.com

YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/idhospitalkorea

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/idhospital.eng

Instagram : http://instagram.com/idhospitalkorea

Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/idhospitalkorea/

Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea



ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review


Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection



No comments:

Post a Comment