Wednesday, July 8, 2015

[ID hospital Korea] 100% real review by Pam from Thailand! Vol.2


100% real review by Pam from Thailand!




Vol.2










Hello again,


Do you want to know why I chose to go all the way to Korea, when there are numerous plastic surgery hospitals in Thailand? I will explain to you one by one in this post! :)









ID hospital provides complimentary airport pick-up service!

I was amazed by the size of the beautiful building when I firstly arrived at the hospital. First, upon arriving, I filled out the consultation form, but don’t worry!

A translator will kindly assist you standing right next to you. 

Then I went to the third floor for the CT scan and the blood test performed next.


I asked them if they have enough blood in case of an emergency and the staff said ID hospital is always prepared with all types of blood for any unexpected situation. 



Next, I took some before surgery shots. Four photos were taken from all different angles.










My consultant checked my facial structure first and explained the process and method of the surgery in detail.

She also thoroughly explained to me how my face would change after zygoma reduction, V-line square jaw surgery and V3 lifting.






Then Dr. Ji Hyuck Lee came in to check my face and explained the surgical plan and also explained how much they can reduce my face again.  He kindly explained to me all those things and it made me very relieved.  I was really amazed by how much could be reduced.

They said they would reduce the bone as much as they could in the safest way possible without touching any nerves. I could see the nerve lines through the CT scan.

‘V line’ is a surgery that includes mandible angle reduction and chin genioplasty. My short chin also can be improved by this surgery. My doctor recommended me zygoma reduction as well because of asymmetry. I was hesitant for a while but then decided to have that surgery as well since the asymmetry looked quite severe through the photos.



  





And then another doctor came into the room for the V3 lifting consultation.

The doctor explained the V3 lifting procedure.







After the consultation


1. 4mm will be reduced on one side of my cheekbone and 6mm from the other side.

2. 14mm and 11mm can be reduced by V line surgery. Wow!

3. V3 lifting will be performed after facial contouring surgeries.


I can go back to Thailand 2 weeks following the surgery date, after I have the stitches removed. They also provide a surgery certificate for the airport immigration, upon request. V line surgery and V3 lifting creates maximum result! They said there might be some asymmetry at first due to swelling.









ID hospital provides car services between my hotel and hospital. Yay!






To be continued!








To find out more information regarding plastic surgery, please email us at doctor@idhospital.com today!




Real people, real results 



Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783+82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785+82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787+82-2-3496-9787
Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea
Add us on whatsapp : +821031875905+821031875905
Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea


ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review


Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose



cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection




















No comments:

Post a Comment