Wednesday, March 4, 2015

ID Hospital Korea: [Plastic Surgery Review] From No Nose to Barbie Nose!

 
 
ID Hospital Korea: [Plastic Surgery Review] From
No Nose to Barbie Nose!
 
 
 
 
 


I now have a barbie line nose where previously it looked like I had no nose.



This is my picture before nose and eye surgery. I barely have a nose right? Honestly, I was in a hurry to get my eyes done too but was in much much much much more of a hurry to get my nose done. Especially because I don’t really have a nose. ^^

So when I had nose surgery I got everything done that I could. Barbie line nose! Barbie line nose is so pretty. I opted for open nose rhinoplasty and had Barbie line rhinoplasty. I used silicon and ear cartilage for the implant. I also did my eyes at the same time.




These are my photos after surgery. I now have a nose! Isn’t it so pointy? My eyes have also become bigger and clearer.

I don’t think there is anyone out there who used a higher implant that I did. Isn’t my nose line so pretty? I really am so happy with my decision to have rhinoplasty.




This is my before/after photo for eye surgery and rhinoplasty.  Comparing the two photos, isn’t my rhinoplasty amazing? I think my nose has become very naturally pretty. Just like the name, it really looks like a Barbie nose. Only my nose has a Barbie line now lol. 





Real people, real results

ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review
ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.

(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

ID hospital korea review

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783+82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785+82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787+82-2-3496-9787

E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com

Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea

Add us on whatsapp : +821031875905+821031875905

 


Webpage : http://eng.idhospital.com

YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/idhospitalkorea

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/idhospital.eng

Instagram : http://instagram.com/idhospitalkorea

Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/idhospitalkorea/

Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea



ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review


Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection
 

No comments:

Post a Comment