Thursday, September 25, 2014

V-Line and cheekbone reduction surgeries before and after photos

[Before surgery photos]

 



I underwent cheekbone reduction surgery and V-Line surgery in March, 2013.
It’s been a year, exactly.
A year before, I didn’t chew well, and I spent hard time fighting with swelling... Now, I forgot about it :P

I hesitated and was concerned a lot before the surgery because facial bone contouring surgery is not a simple surgery, but I’m just doing fine ^^

As you can see my pre-surgery photos, my face was very angular. After surgery, however, the contour became so smooth.

People often say that I even look young. Naturally, I got confidence and became bright.

I also can tell that my lift has been changed a lot in many ways, of course, in positive ways.

I have one concern, though. Skin and fat sagged down a little after the surgery, so I’m worried about it. Do I need to get lifting care?

I need to lose weight and do cheek exercise hardly. I will pay attention to lifting care to achieve more beautiful facial contour.


Alright, then, here are my current photos.



[Post surgery photos]

 











ID Hospital is always nearby you~! You are available via the following methods (9am – 6pm, Mon – Fri):
l Email Address: doctor@idhospital.com
l SNS
ü Kakaotalk: idhospitalkorea
ü Skype: idhospitalkorea
ü WhatsApp: +82-10-3187-5905
ü Line: idbyouin





Real people, real results

 

 

 

 

ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.

 

(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

 

 

 

 

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787

 

E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com

Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea

Webpage : http://eng.idhospital.com

YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/idhospitalkorea

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/idhospital.eng

Instagram : http://instagram.com/idhospitalkorea

 

Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea





Korean plastic surgery before and after (eye, nose, plastic surgery in korea)

Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox

korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection
dermal fat graft surgery / fat transfer / botox / dermal fillers / fat microinjection

boob job / breast augmentation / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose surgery / boob job / 

No comments:

Post a Comment