Thursday, September 25, 2014

Breast augmentation surgery before and after photos

[Before the surgery]





[After the surgery]






I underwent breast enlargement surgery 6 months ago.
Before the surgery, my breast size was A. There was no big difference between my front and back. One day, my cousin suggested me to have breast augmentation surgery and I made up my mind to do it. I barely had breasts, so I was very worried what if they look unnatural, what if it’s so obvious that I had surgery, what if I’m not able to adapt to the work, and so forth.
ID Hospital does intercostal anesthesia which, I was told that, causes less pain during and after surgery. I didn’t wear hemovac and didn’t get admitted, so it was a perfect surgery for a working woman, like me. These are the reasons why I chose ID Hospital over others, and I underwent the breast enlargement surgery from Dr. Dong Yeon Hwang.

<Consultation & Examination>
I had thought that it would be very shameful to show my boops to the doctor who is a man at first, but after the consultation started, I didn’t feel in that way. Dr. Hwang suggested me an appropriate type and size of implant after measuring the size of boops and the chest. I barely have mammary tissue and the size of torso is small, so tear drop-shaped, 300cc implants were chosen. After the consultation, I underwent various kinds of examinations, such as EKG or blood test, and the examinations revealed that I was eligible for plastic surgery~!

<The day of surgery>
I was very nervous the day before the surgery. The most difficult thing to me was fasting for 8 hours. Before the surgery, I had a consultation with superior coordinator again. She explained me post-surgery recovery and care and what I should do. I did this and that things and finally lied down on the bed. When I woke up, everything was done and my armpits were taped. I visited hospital 2-3 times for post-surgery follow ups, and I thought I asked “Did my surgery go well?” more than 100 times lol

<1-6 months after surgery>
It’s been 6 months after breast augmentation with tear drop implants. I’m accustomed to my boops. Sometimes, it’s very awkward. They don’t feel like mine. Even though I just wear a sports bra, there is a cleavage. No matter what kinds of shirts I wear, I do look good because I became glamorous. 1 month after surgery, high-frequency care was provided. After receiving the care, I became delightful, I don’t know why, and felt like I was well recovered. I can’t help bragging my boops to those who are going to have breast surgeries.





Dr. Dong Yeong Hwang were taken in the following photos which were taken during the spring seminar of the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, 2013.









ID Hospital is always nearby you~! You are available via the following methods (9am – 6pm, Mon – Fri):
l Email Address: doctor@idhospital.com
l SNS
ü Kakaotalk: idhospitalkorea
ü Skype: idhospitalkorea
ü WhatsApp: +82-10-3187-5905
ü Line: idbyouin





Real people, real results

 

 

 

 

ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.

 

(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

 

 

 

 

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787

 

E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com

Kakao ID: idhospitalkorea

Webpage : http://eng.idhospital.com

YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/idhospitalkorea

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/idhospital.eng

Instagram : http://instagram.com/idhospitalkorea

 

Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea





Korean plastic surgery before and after (eye, nose, plastic surgery in korea)

Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox

korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / flat forehead / fat injection
dermal fat graft surgery / fat transfer / botox / dermal fillers / fat microinjection

boob job / breast augmentation / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose surgery / boob job / 



If you want to have natural and glamorous breasts, I highly recommend Dr. Hwang at ID Hospital!!

No comments:

Post a Comment