Friday, January 3, 2014

[korea plastic sugery] long face surgery(before and after)

My jaw that continues to grow even more as I age



“The jaw is projected outward. It is long. Pronunciation is funny.
 Her saliva comes out when she talks.”
I try to teach by raising my voice since I feel the urge to offset my shortcomings by trying harder. However, these experiences really hurt. I want to change before the pain of my mind and body deepens.


Sanghoon Park, M.D., Ph.D

In case of Choi Yoon-young, she had both a long face, referred to normally as ‘extremely long face’ and mandibular prognathism. Compared to the normal jaw, the lower jaw was afflicted by severe mandibular prognathism in which the jaw projected outward by at least 11mm while the lower jaw and center of the face were very long.


Lee Yang-Ku, D.D.S., M.S.

Because she has much Dental prosthesis in the molar and was afflicted by severe mandibular prognathism, orthodontics, before and after surgery was not easy to perform. However, Surgery First Orthognathic Approach was performed after various precision tests

 

 
 
 Two months after the surgery
 
 

ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.
(from facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787
E-mail:
doctor@idhospital.com
webpage : http://eng.idhospital.com
YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/idhospitalkorea
facebook : https://www.facebook.com/idhospital.eng
Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea















 

No comments:

Post a Comment