Friday, January 3, 2014

[class III double jaw] how much is "class iii malocclusion surgery korea at best hospital?"



Lee Su-gyeong’s surgery diary

 
 
My name is Lee Su-gyeong, and I am a university student who dreams of becoming an elementary school teacher. But I suffer from mandibular prognathism. Starting from my school days, I was taunted often, which left behind a huge scar in me. The most painful incident was when my boyfriend did not allow me to loosen up the muffler in front of our friends, saying that my chin is ugly

And not so long ago, students at the school where I started my teacher training program, filled with anticipation made fun of me as I had expected, calling me a witch with long chin as soon as they saw me. It was then that I made the decision. I decided to free myself from mandibular prognathism, trying everything I can.




 
 



 
 
 
 
 
Sanghoon Park, M.D., Ph.D

 

In case of Lee Su-gyeong, she was suffering from severe mandibular prognathism as her lower jaw was projecting out at least by 16mm compared to those normal jaws. As such, the center of the face appeared as if it was sunken deep while the face gave the trace of a typical person with mandibular prognathism. To solve this problem,class iii malocclusion surgery  that involved fracturing all of the lower jaw in order to reduce the length of the lower jaw by 5mm while pushing back the 16mm towards the rear. Then, occlusion of the upper and the lower jaws was aligned once again. Her impression turned into that of a baby face thanks to the beautiful V-line jaw line instead of the long and sharp face type.
 
 
 





post-surgery
It has been already 50 days since I had class iii malocclusion surgery. post-surgery, I heard that face swelling improved slowlyduring the first few months, but these days, I can sense myself changing every day. My hatred for mandibular prognathism that I had filled up in the class iii malocclusion pre-surgery diary …. Now when I read the diary, it feels like a story from the ancient past to the point that I wonder whether I ever felt this way. A miracle happened to me.





ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.
(from facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9785 / +82-2-3496-9787
E-mail:
doctor@idhospital.com
webpage : http://eng.idhospital.com
YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/idhospitalkorea
facebook : https://www.facebook.com/idhospital.eng
Address: ID Building 574-2 Shinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea



















1 comment:

  1. "This is such a great source that you are providing. It's very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come.

    Thanks for sharing!
    "
    Nose reshaping treatment Orlando

    ReplyDelete