Thursday, April 23, 2020

Kai from Japan gained his confidence in ID Hospital after plastic surgery ( before / after V line. orthognathic double jaw, rhinoplasty, cheekbone reduction, chin mini V line)

fdghs.png
I'm Kai from Japan.
I came to ID Hospital hoping to overcome my insecurities and gain the confidence that I've never had.




I first visited ID Hospital in November 2018.

[Before surgery]

Protruding mouth and protruded upper gums were my major issues.






뭉게 뭉게

There were also a lot of things that I wanted to change, such as square chin and wide cheekbone. I've seen a lot of before / after pictures of similar cases in ID Hospital, so I made a decision to get a surgery, because I wanted to fix my jaw, increase my self-confidence and fulfill my future dreams.


< 1 day after surgery  >



It's only been a day, but it's much different than I expected, with less cyanosis and pain.


< 5 days after surgery  >


폭발 웃음
I had double jaw, V line and cheekbone reduction surgeries.

The recovery process was slow, but steady.


<7 days after>


<14 days after>


< 1 month after >



After one month the result finally was easy to see.

The minor swelling remained, but it had been constantly decreasing.
I felt that my lifestyle has changed. I felt more confident with taking selfies and looking in the mirror.

< 2 months after >


It's been 2 months since the surgery. Regular jaw exercises that were advised by ID Hospital surgeon,  helped me to heal faster, so I'm going to keep doing them.

< 3 months after >

뭉게 뭉게
I couldn't get rhinoplasty at the same time with double jaw, so I had to wait 3 months and then I came back to ID Hospital for a nose.

<The healing process from April to December 2019  >
























ID Hospital helped me to overcome all of my insecurities and made my dreams come true. I live the life I've always wanted with a self-confidence and harmony. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment