Tuesday, February 25, 2020

ID Hospital review of an American fashionista Shey: double eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty, fat graft, under eye fat repositioning

A famous blogger Shey  is sharing her ID Hospital review after her surgeries by dr. Lee Jaejun.
id hospital review

ID Hospital: Could you please introduce yourself?
Shey: Hi, My name is Shey, and I’m a fashion and travel content creator from LA on instagram and youtube.

ID Hospital: What surgeries did you have in ID Hospital?
Shey: I did rhinoplasty, under eye fat repositioning, forehead fat grafting and double eyelid surgery by dr. Lee Jaejun. I had really small eyes, and my under eye were really bulging. It made me look more mature and tired all the time. I also used to have a flat forehead, so I felt that if I do my nose and don’t do forehead, it would look really odd and unbalanced, so I had it done together.

id hospital review

ID Hospital: How long have you been planning to get your surgeries for?
Shey: Ever since I was a kid I wanted to do rhinoplasty. I also knew I wanted to go to Korea, so after I found out about ID Hospital and saw the results on the internet I’ve decided that I definitely wanted to go there.

ID Hospital: Why did you choose Korea, not USA?
Shey: Seoul is the “plastic surgery capital”, and local surgeons know how to work with Asian features. I also like the natural looking effect after surgeries in Korea. I still wanted to look like myself, but better, so that’s why I chose Korea.

id hospital review

ID Hospital: Are your family members and friends supportive about your decision?
Shey: Yes, they are very supportive, and my husband travelled with me to support me during the recovery.

ID Hospital: Have you experienced any pain or encountered any difficulties during the recovery?
Shey: No, I haven’t actually experienced any pain, only bruising and swelling. I was able to go for a walk right after I got discharged from a recovery room. The best description I can say is that it feels like a recovery from a bad flu.

id hospital review

ID Hospital: Do you have any tips for patients who are planning to get surgery in ID?
Shey: Trust your doctor, trust your consultant, read a lot of articles. Remember, that every person has a different experience, so even though it wasn’t painful for me, but it can be painful for someone else. Take care of yourself prior to the surgery, exercise more and eat healthier food.

ID Hospital: Would you recommend ID Hospital to others and why?
Shey: Absolutely yes. From my experience, they have the best doctors and the hospital is amazing.

id hospital review

ID Hospital: Do you plan to get any other procedures in the future?
Shey: I’m very much contented with the way I look right now, maybe as I age I will get lifting, but right now I’ve very happy with the result.

id hospital review

Shey’s full interview (1 week post op)
Shey’s Plastic surgery experience PART 1
Shey’s Plastic surgery experience PART 2

If you have any questions, please contact us online via our channels.
We are happy to assist you, and our consultation is always free of charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment