Thursday, May 12, 2016

[ID Hospital - Best plastic surgery hospital in Korea] Real review of V-line surgery (facial contouring for square face)







Wei Wei
Age: 24
Symptom: square face
Surgery: V-line surgery




Before surgery


I can’t believe I’m going to Seoul and undergoing plastic surgery soon.
I’m so excited!
I’m little bit nervous, but I will come back with a pretty look.
On the first visit to ID, I had an interview with Dr. Park.






Surgery day


Finally, my surgery time has been set at 1:30 pm.
MY consultant gave me surgery guide and Dr. Park designed on my face before surgery.
Then, I went to disinfection room and got disinfected and then had general anesthesia.
I would thank to the consultant because she was with me when I was nervous.
I don’t even know when I fell  asleep but when I woke up from anesthesia, some nurses took me to the ward.
I felt dizzy and tired.
I kept being sleepy because of anesthesia was still left in my body.
It was the hardest time because I should have not slept. If I fall asleep, it does not good to internal organs.
Nurses visited to my room every hour and checked my body temperature then applied me cold packs.





Discharged from hospital


It was 6 am when I woke up.
I was told to fast and not to drink even water.
That’s why I felt so weak and slept for a long time.
Around 8am, Dr. Park came to my room for checkup and he told me that much swellings were subdued.
He also said that my surgery was successful and my new facial shape fits in me well.
After I heard what doctor said, I felt relieved.
After I came back to my room and I learned about precautions for after surgery recovery then discharged from hospital.







20 days after surgery



It’s been 20 days since I got the surgery. My face has been recovered well.
My facial shape looks very natural, but it still feel stiff.
But, I’m very satisfied with the surgery result. Because my friends tell me I look so much better than before.
Ah! I will tell you something.
When  I was on the way home from Seoul, a guy next to me kept asking for my number. He told me that he had never seen any girl who is prettier than me lol
He thinks I really look pretty.
I will give a good care on my skin.
I will have a prettier look!







1 month after surgery


I came back to Seoul for checkup.
Dr. Park is always very kind to me. I’m so thankful to him.
He showed me before & after surgery photos of me and I was surprised lol
Swellings on my face have been subdued well and my facial shape became more visible.







 3 months after surgery



It’s been 3 months after surgery and I’ve been busy so I couldn’t even comment on my selfies.
There’s nothing makes me feel uncomfortable.
II love you so much ID!!! <3







1 year after surgery



I feel confident and got a pretty look from the surgery at ID.
Now, I’m saving money for undergoing another surgery at ID lol
I’m looking forward to see you soon J








keywords: best korean plastic surgery hospital, korea plastic surgery, V-line surgery, facial contouring, korea plastic surgery review, square face, id hopital,



Real people, real results





ID Hospital, where happier faces are discovered.
(From facial bone to eyes and nose plastic surgery)

Tel (English Hotline): +82-2-3496-9783 / +82-2-3496-9787 /+82-2-3496-9785
ID Mobile : +82-10-3187-5905


Contact us!
E-mail: doctor@idhospital.com
Skype / Kakao / LINE ID: idhospitalkorea
Whatsapp: +821031875905





 New AddressID Hospital, 142, Dosan-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
(OLD address: ID Hospital, 5-6, Gangnam-gu, Seoul)
- Walk straight for 200 meters from exit 1 of Sinsa Station (line 3). We’re located next to Young Dong Hotel.


ID hospital korea review
ID hospital korea review

Eye surgery/Nose Surgery/ Fat Injection Surgery / eye job, nose job, dermal fat graft surgery / botox
breast augmentation, breast surgery, breast enlargement, breast job, boob job

Korea cosmetic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery / korea cosmetic plastic surgery before and after
korean cosmetic surgery / korea celebrity plastic surgery korea cosmetic surgery before and after (eye)
eye surgery / eye job / double eyelid surgery / eye revision surgery / secondary eyelid surgery
ptosis correction / non incision eyelid surgery / lower eyelid surgery / eyelid surgery / lateral canthoplasty
levator surgery / eyelid contouring surgery / lower blepharoplasty / upper blepharoplasty
epicanthoplasty / incision eyelid surgery
men's plastic surgery/man rhinoplasty/man nose surgery
nose surgery / nose job / rhinoplasty / nose bridge / alar reduction / bridge augmentation / augmentation rhinoplasty / nasal tip / deviated nose / hump nose / short nose / long nose
two jaw surgery/double jaw surgery/orthognathic surgery/small face
cheek augmentation / facial contouring / laser liposuction / fladt fehead / fat injection

safety system/safe plastic surgery/safe plastic surgery hospital

bambi eye surgery/bambi eyes/big eyes/small eyes

 medical tourism/plastic surgery to Korea/medical tourism in Korea
Ulzzang/Korean Ulzzang/Han Areum Songi/Korean Ulzzang plastic surgery
Ulzzang before and after/Ulzzang before plastic surgery
mommy makeover breast augmentation/mommy makeover cost/after birth breast augmentation

mommy makeover recovery/aged breasts augmentation



No comments:

Post a Comment